Thread: Unbearable situation

Talking Unbearable situation

Check this out:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...831549453.html

See, striking worked
    Last edited by joedoe; 04-26-2004 at 10:41 PM.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

watch it, someone's gonna post the article about the guy that wrestled a cougar.
    -------------------------------------------
    "It is a good thing to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this."
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo, from Hagakure

lol

shark man would choke him though
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Heh, heh! Or the dude with the Swiss army knife and only one arm!

"I think he is the biggest, baddest thing in the woods. He punched the bear," Prysunka said.
    That kid will forever more be the coolest kid in school. Probably get into a lot of fights too!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

the funniest thing is that it was a camp for '...program for emotionally troubled youths...'!

so is the camp ment to cause emotuional trouble? bear fight would accomplish that I think!!!
    I think, therefore I am awake!

It's easier to learn to do it now and maintain it in old age than to try and learn it in old age.

The world is my oyster.....Unfortunately I'm vegtarian.