Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Introduction

My Introduction

This is my first post so I wanted to give an introduction.

My name is Aaron Little and I own Performance Edge Martial Arts in Lexington KY. I am also the lead H2H instructor for a firearms school in TN called Tactical Response Inc . In addition to teaching I also own a video production business called Performance Edge Productions

I have been training for about 22 years in several different things. Some of it good and some of it not so good. Now I am pretty much a Boxing/Muay Thai, Wrestling, and BJJ guy.

I had been posting at the Mullins Shaolin Do forum until it was shut down. I missed the debate so I started up my own forum (Performance Edge Forums). The forum has only been up a few days so there are not many posts. One of my posters recommended that I check this one out as well so here I am.
    Aaron Little

Head Coach
    Performance Edge Martial Arts
    www.TruthinCombat.com
    “Seeking Truth In Combat, One Drop Of Sweat At A Time!”

Lead Instructor
    Tactical Response Inc
    www.WarriorMindset.com

welcome
    i'm a sanshou donkey
    so named for my patented donkey punch
    i'm still awaiting appointment to the donkey punch allstars
    to survive here remember one thing:
    "don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive"
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

You have some mean looking fighters there, coach.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

welcome to kfm.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

my prediction is Aaron will soon be embroiled deep in the MMA vs TMA fight that is ongoing, and has come here to show the masses what real fighting is all about.

but your welcome none the less

Glad you transferred over Aaron, you have lots to contribute. I'll be checking out your forums momentarily.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

Welcome. I'm sure you'll have much information to offer.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Aaron - You guys ever done any business with John Kary, Robert Kasper, or Kelly McCann?
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Originally posted by red5angel
    my prediction is Aaron will soon be embroiled deep in the MMA vs TMA fight that is ongoing, and has come here to show the masses what real fighting is all about.

but your welcome none the less
    Aaron has some great perspectives; for a MMA guy he's not too bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

welcome onboard
    please remove your shoes
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thank you all for the welcome.
    MastKiller said:
    You have some mean looking fighters there, coach
    Thank you
    Red5angel said:
    Thanks for the welcome but you will find that I care very little for those types of arguments.

YinYangDagger,
    I am familiar with the gentleman you mentioned but I have not worked with any of them. I would be interested in working with Kelly McCann sometime though.

Kristoffer….Shoes are for sissies
    Aaron Little

Head Coach
    www.TruthinCombat.com

Lead Instructor
    Tactical Response Inc
    www.WarriorMindset.com

Thanks for the welcome but you will find that I care very little for those types of arguments.

good to hear.

bless
    welcome.
    looks like everybody is all about the training there, as mk said.

wonder if there are any "hobbyists" that are involved in these types of martial arts?

peace.

Aaron - All the lot I just mentioned are tough cookies. We all used to be a part of the GHCA back in the day. Most of us have went on our own path.

Yeah, Kelly is the real-deal operator, that's for sure. I underwent his Combat Pistol training before he even set up the Crucible. In order to pass we had to draw, identify, and get two shots off in the kill zone in 2 seconds with a Glock 19. When I first heard it, I thought it was impossible. But it's not

What's your knife curriculum like? I learned most of the Kni-Com methods from Bob Kasper.
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Starchaser107 said:
    wonder if there are any "hobbyists" that are involved in these types of martial arts?
    Most of those that train with me have no desire to ever step into a ring. They just enjoy training in an athletic way. I consider them all athletes but I guess "hobbyist" would certainly fit mostof them as well.

YinYangDagger,
    I am headed out to teach a private but I will get back to your question later.
    Aaron Little

Head Coach
    www.TruthinCombat.com

Lead Instructor
    Tactical Response Inc
    www.WarriorMindset.com