Thread: They call me Bruce

Talking They call me Bruce

No, they really don't.

"You are Bruce Lee. you like to take charge. be an individual and leader. you have the abilities to do mind boggling feats,
    yet you are forever cursed by ur ancestors. you are as wise as the dragon and as fierce as the tiger.
    you also enjoy practicing martial arts and kicking ass!"

Which Asian Action Superstar are you?
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

I'm Russell Wong, which is OK, because my wife creams over him anyway.

You are Russell Wong. you like to act tough and be bad, but you are often sensitive to the needs of others as well as
    the needs of your peers. ur the dainty, delictable, and sensitive type. u like to be pampered and treated like the queen that u are!
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

The vast Martial Arts wasteland of central US

"You are Chow Yun Fat. you are a charming and devilishly attractive person. On one side you are strong, wise, cool and calm.
    but on the other side you enjoy chaos, bullets, guns, explosions, blondes and have a knack for killing people.
    you're primary colors of dress are grey and black. you like the expensive stuff."

Except for the attractive part (which I am not) and the blondes( brunettes are my thing) that actually describes me pretty well.

I'm Bruce Lee, which kinda sucks
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

You are Jackie Chan! you like to take risks. you live for the moment. you are a thrill-seeker. At heart, you're a really nice person.
    you funny, charasmatic and full of energy. although sometimes your goofness gets you into trouble, your
    drunken boxing skills are fabulous! just bring a pot of rice wine with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Apparently I'm bruce as well

You are Bruce Lee. you like to take charge. be an individual and leader. you have the abilities to do mind boggling feats,
    yet you are forever cursed by ur ancestors. you are as wise as the dragon and as fierce as the tiger.
    you also enjoy practicing martial arts and kicking ass!

Thumbs up

You are Chow Yun Fat. you are a charming and devilishly attractive person. On one side you are strong, wise, cool and calm.
    but on the other side you enjoy chaos, bullets, guns, explosions, blondes and have a knack for killing people.
    you're primary colors of dress are grey and black. you like the expensive stuff.

==============================================

Indeed.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Russell Wong...and what do they mean, "U like to be pampered and treated like the queen that U are?"

I mean...yeah...I said I'd use a cellphone to call for help if ninjas jumped out or whatever, but C'MON that's just smart, not a knock on my heterosexuality.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

Hmmmm.... it seems I'm likened to Jet Li...

You are Jet Li. you are a star crossed lover. your tastes for woman are sometimes beyond ur reach. you like to break all
    the rules and yet honesty is one of ur main priorities. you sometimes hurt yourself. even kick the living
    *bleep* out of yourself. but dont worry it's only yourself from an alternate-parallel universe.
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

You are Chow Yun Fat. you are a charming and devilishly attractive person. On one side you are strong, wise, cool and calm.
    you're primary colors of dress are grey and black. you like the expensive stuff.

I can live with that. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Don Wilson?!??

What a rip!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.