Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talk to/at me about paper as a physical fight tool.

Re: Talk to/at me about paper as a physical fight tool.

Originally posted by No_Know

Who views a single sheet of 8½" by 11" paper as a Aid to hurt someone (attacker; unarmed (no tool in hand))?
    My grandmaster showed us this once. He curved a piece of paper so that it was a U shape in his hand and had the seinor student attack him. The minute he attacked, my Grandmaster jabbed at him with the paper right between the eyes, at the nose bridge and the senior student stumbled back really quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Kymus, that's a nifty relating.

ZIM there are more suitable things for hurting but a gun with bullets or knife or sword or axe or staff.

paperbags flyers/posters sheets of paper at office or school, business cards are also accessable and though not the most offensive of tools it might be something if people can see their usefulness potential to augment theirdefensive/offensive -ness to an agressor (not weapon bearing)

The point concept is paper sheet(s) alone not mache`~. I'm thinking walking home, some punk or punks/ bullies~ block your way ...attack after trying to intimidate you. you have four pieces of paper folded or pre squished or rolled reach bach fold it once or a few times and at bothends of your fists you have a blunt edged tool. that against bare hands or arms might deter. when bear hugged from behind I've heard knock the knuckles. But also that can't always knock hard enough to get the let go reaction. I think paper in hand and folded right can be that little differece that makes the difference in at least ine instance.

I am not trying to replace.~ Nor the best. Merely something more. Do other than shut me~ down, but rather let me bring a new~perspective-ish/idea/concept/thought.

I No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

4 pieces of paper; while it's not much of a bashing weapon, it would make a good stabbing weapon. I like to play with the - random-objects-as-a-weapon idea. Jackie Chan always makes great refrence of these.
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.