Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Challenge

"afterall, what is ef forum but a vehicle of DeVere's own desires? He promotes himself as a designer through that site and may have even sold his skill as a programmer in his ability to set up and maintain a board such as teh one that is at EF. (which by the way is free software that is dead easy to set up by anyone with the inclination to do so."

You sound jealous... can you design a better site? This board looks like a urine sample.

"You ef guys really need a tune up or something though. yeesh! You still haven't seemed to learn that your spin on things may not be the only way to do things and you may even not know that 99.999% of the folks out there could care less about your ponderings and posturings."

You assume a lot. You don't seem to mind when another board is randomly degraded on your forum. You don't seem to mind when other quality martial artists are ****ed on for no constructive reason...

Instead of your petty assumptions, why not just say "Sorry boys, it's all about the hit counter." Isn't that the truth.

"so to cramp on this board and gene because Gene uses it to sell his wares and make his living is hardly appropriate, and to hoist high the banners of honour"

Your words, not mine.

"of what is otherwise more drivel on the net from whoever posts it is in essence nothing more than juvenile."

Yeah, that's great. Just because you don't have any thoughts on these subject anyway, it's just easier to put your fingers in your ears and say BLAHBLAHBLAH I can't hear you...
    Please throw another coat of generalistic shine on the this pile of shzeet.

AGAIN-
    "You ef guys really need a tune up or something though. yeesh! You still haven't seemed to learn that your spin on things may not be the only way to do things and you may even not know that 99.999% of the folks out there could care less about your ponderings and posturings."

Yes, you let a rampant jerk-off troll bad mouth a bunch of fellow martial artists and now defend him? You're actually starting to sound like him. Maybe you don't speak or think too clearly, maybe
    we cant hear what you're saying with Ralek's junk in your mouth?

Silence equals complicity and I guess you have just shown your true colors.

Why are you in this section anyhow? Phil need to bring in a ringer?
    Last edited by RICK JAMES; 05-08-2004 at 07:22 PM.

BTW-

The post running down Gene on EF was a joke. See the part where the poster says "Mock Outrage".

It was done to see if you showed up on the forum and started to fire back, then you'd see what it's like to be on the other
    side of the fence when one reputable community is attacked and asks another for assistance (without ant personal profit).

You guys have really failed. Now you're going to take a few more
    cheap shots at EF and Mr. Devere. Pretty classy of you.

And that, to quote Kung Lek, is "juvenile".

Use your heads in the future. Please.....
    Last edited by RICK JAMES; 05-08-2004 at 07:44 PM.

Rick, don't be a d.ick lol, i wasn't running down devere, i was pointing out an inconsistency in making the argument that Gene is bad because he makes a living through this site and other endeavours associated with this site.

I personally like daves design work and all the power to him for doing what he does.

also, i am not defending bb, i'm pointing out that it is useless to try and sell yourself as "right" by doing essentially to him what you are claiming he's doing to you. so get it straight dude, i ain't putting words in anyones mouth, i'm just calling it as i see it. and as i see it, it is you guys coming here and b.itching about a bunch of nonsense while the antics at ef are just as bad in regards to "putting down fellow martial artists". i mean jeez, look at some of the mockery of others that goes on there. LOL, it is like the pot calling the kettle black.

so just keep that lemon to yourself will ya and don't try putting words in my mouth.

yeesh
    Last edited by Kung Lek; 05-08-2004 at 08:02 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Actually, the whole sh!tstorm happened when BB came on this forum saying "EF sucks. Everyone on Ef sucks, etc. etc." and I asked him why he would say that. He just kept coming back to: 'Well, whatever. It doesn't matter 'cause you guys suck!' I continued to be polite to him for quite awhile though others with less patience for BS jumped on him heavily.

So please don't try to make it sound like we just suddenly showed up & started in on the guy. If someone starts calling people names & telling them that they "suck", he's asking for trouble & he deserves all of it that he gets.

I never attack anyone (even verbally) unless either A) they're fulla crap and it needs to be pointed out or B) they start in on me first. BB met both criteria with flying colors.

IMO bai hui and others were harrassing me way back when they thought I was straight blaster.

Well Gosh,
    Iwill. I think you're a nitwit kunglek. I don't think you know what you're taliking about. At the risk of incurring the wrath of the mods here and Hung gar Gene, I think this board can't hold a candle to EF. There is still a bunch of juvey bushwa on this site. It's ruled, as far as I can see, by kids. Noone gets away this sort of hoesr**** on EF. I am still challenging this board to grow up. It's all about the dollar here as RJ said. Phhewwah

intipuss,
    the fact that you are still here proves my above point. You are a sham and the lowest form of interent life. You are a troubled and insignificant little boy who's only life exists as that as an internet troll. Fat, skinny, weasely, pimpley, little ****. You would be a sad little case if you mattered. Your opinion is of no consequence. It is obvious to all that you are...feck. Begone.

Just as an aside...does anyone find it amusing that BB can never say what his experience is, only post links and say-"I studied with this guy"?

Cause I do.

S

Look out Buddy, Kung Lek might frown upon you for being harsh on his pal.

Yeah Shawn, that had crossed my mind. What's up with that?

Talking

Kung Lek -

Are you drunk? You don't sound so Canadian...

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Originally posted by Buddy
    Well Gosh,
    Iwill. I think you're a nitwit kunglek. I don't think you know what you're taliking about. At the risk of incurring the wrath of the mods here and Hung gar Gene, I think this board can't hold a candle to EF. There is still a bunch of juvey bushwa on this site. It's ruled, as far as I can see, by kids. Noone gets away this sort of hoesr**** on EF. I am still challenging this board to grow up. It's all about the dollar here as RJ said. Phhewwah
    Yes, and mature grown ups love to go around calling people names.
    I have a signature.

Love to? No. Succumb to the urge to do so when they run out of patience dealing with ignorant individuals? Yes. That will happen. Even with mature adults.

As Gene said earlier in this thread, we can keep banning backbreaker, but until he chooses to give up and leave, he'll keep returning. So Buddy is just going to keep getting mad at him.
    I have a signature.

Intimidation
    Go back to Bullshido (as serious harm), in fact. No, you're not even worthy of posting there (where the trolls run wild). If they knew you were posting this Atlantean Qi gong lort (danish for well ....; men det kan du vel aldrig finde ud af vel? Din lille skidespræller) They'd rip your head off.
    Or, alternatively. STOP POSTING YOU MORON!!!!! I mean, do you actually think people will respect you, if you change your name and come back to "face the adversity"? Sorry to burst your bubble. No. No they won't.

Every time you post something, thousand and thousands of bullcrap-o-meters go off in the heads of people all over the world(some, dont even have one, but miraculously develop one just for you). You, however, seem to be capable of independant critical thought, and believe something along the lines of "0ooohhhh, it's on the internet, then it must be true. (in reference to all that magick hack stuff)

Now, we will collectively make you our *****, and play the great an ancient sport of Atlantean scat with you.

[/scathing flame]
    *edited for more correct grammar and spelling, I hate typing when mad*
    Last edited by Ian G.R.; 05-09-2004 at 06:18 AM.

a nitwit? well! that does it, now my feelings are hurt!

come on guys, I can't believe you don't see it.

Buddy, that whole post degrading the guy is in no way different from what you are saying he has done to you.

Anyway, I don't get it that you guys don't get it. It's just gonna spiral into a feces flinging fest a la Al Capone in his last days now.

I'll be at the canteena getting a pop.

pip pip!
    Kung Fu is good for you.