Did I get your attention?
I pretty much dismiss this board as it tends to cater to children. Not meaning to be insulting but let's face it. A lot of the people who post here are teenage wannabes. That's fine. I was one myself many years ago. When I was young Kung Fu was on TV. THen a karate guy came to my small New England Town and did a demo and said he would have classes at the YMCA on Thursdays...Wait that's when Kung FU was on. So...... did I really want to do it or just watch it? So, I did it. And still do.
So here's my challenge. Let's make this small part of this board (as internal martial artists) worth reading and responding to. I am a very busy real estate investor, teacher and dad. I will try to do my part. You have seen in the past what a waste of time it is to have someone like backbreaker here simply because they might buy tapes. So you decide. I'm tired of the stupid sniping. What do you want from this board. The mods seem to be gutless (and yes Phil, I'm talking to you). BTW you have to unban Bai He
That's all,
Buddy