Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Is southern mantis better than northern.

At least he will bring up a valid point. I don't think BL has EVER done so...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

SevenStar,

I think all of my points are valid. At this stage of my life, I have plenty of time to read up on the history about martial arts. Some of the material I'm sure would be made public in a number of years time. I can understand why those who are less well read may find what I have to say contentious and in some cases down right offensive.

But I won't take this to heart, I've mellowed down alot in my old age, although I was one hell of a jacked up GI ready to go on patrol.

I have also had a chance to read some of BL laterst works. She comes across as one who is philosophical and spiritual. There is much that those grunts on the forum can learn from her. If this is waht you mean by troll, then Buddah himself would have been proud to be one.

I have nothing to contibute at all on NPM/SPM

However, I have read all 17 pages of this and can safely say that it is the only thread on any forum that has reduced me to tears of laughter.

Thank you all.

PE

Ego - have you considered a career in standup?

(grasp the irony.....)
    "We had a thing to settle so I did him"
    Tamai, 43, was quoted by Police as saying.

phoenix-eye,

You know, on a dark and stormy nite in some back street ally of the roughest parts of NJ and I'm confronted by 6 knife wilding homies, making them laugh is my only defence.

It's not like I'm afraid to face death, believe me when you have been to nam and laughed at death in the face, you know that you're going to die an honorable dealth not be stabbed up by some gang of low life punk.

I'm publishing a book on self realization the maximus way. Hopefully BL will be so kind to co-author it, thereby providng phylosophical insight and spirituality to tone down my hard edge GI style.

A book co-authored by you and bl? I'd just like to say that I support this venture whole heartedly

Lightbulb

Phoenix-eye,
    Ditto

Brad,
    I’m sure it will be a fictional story, perhaps a love story of two people lost in themselves that find each other on the internet. Thousands of mile apart yet their love and passion grows. In the end no longer able to live apart they hang themselves with their mouse cables. The forum is restored. The End.

RibHit
    fm

Frogman,

Maybe you could be one of the characters in the elaborate plot. You could either be the Prince that when kissed turns into a frog or just a half man half frog.

But I must say, BL is posting in just about every corner of the forum don't you think and she's been doing that for a long time.

E,
    That’s very clever half frog half man you could call me frogman.
    I am a little disappointed with your extraordinary imagination I would have expected a better response. In fact I was hoping you were going to pull the big guns maybe a 175mm. Oh well, maybe we should just let this thread die since I agree with you that NPM is better then SPM but as I stated I no nothing about SPM. Now I’m going to have a bunch of SPM ninja waiting for me in the parking lot, I will use the deadly frog hop kick and tongue lashing technique to defeat them in two moves. This is the same way I get most of my dates. My last ditch effort would be to use my P-38, I’m sure you have a few of these laying around…
    Good luck with the book.

RibHit
    fm
    RibHit
    “Being fast is fine but accuracy is everything.”
    Wyatt Erupt
    Feeling jumpy!!!
    Thread Killer...>>>
    Tommy M

Frogman,

At least you should be happy that I didn't call you a man in a frog suit. But my days of taking out big guns are long over. These days I rely on tactful dialogue and imaginative negotiational skills. Hell I may run for president oneday.

enough of the back and forth nonsense. Let's go back to discussing someting MA related. I've been deleting posts from the end of this thread, as I don't want to close it - there's some good stuff here. But if you can't stop the bickering, I'll have no other alternative.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter