Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Nick Scrima`s 2004 Tournament

Smile

Hello,

For our 10 yr Anniv in Ft Laud 2003, I was planning our Internal Tournament and Banquet Demo... And I think we have done all that can be done on Benches and Pots so I asked some students to help me build poles. Our students couldn't get enough of them, and we have added more since the 1st set.

Now we are about to make some more reaching up to about 10 feet, just need to work out the issue of where to put them, since we have been using wood to keep the costs down, so they require supports and are not detachable.

We practice 2-3 times a week, about 3-4 hours every saturday, and there have only been 2 serious falls with minor injury. One time the kid on the shoulders took a fall, but the 1st thing I taught them is how to fall if things go wrong, but sometimes u never know...

Anyway, thanks again and I hope maybe next year we will have something more for you guys...

Peace,

Joe

Sow Choy

Sorry I missed your Lion, and I do appreciate a good Lion Dance. Have you thought about putting together a video? With your Superb lineage, I think it would be good for all of us to learn from your group, or atleast enhance what we all already do. Thank you in advance.