Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: im like this -> <- close to making sex to a female woman

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
    Thats why the Catholic Priests wig out and molest kids...They just don't get thier rocks off enough.

BL's a chick, this I know. That also explains why she can abstain from sex without becoming a raging *******. She doesn't have the sex drive of a 20 year old male. The age where regular intercourse is nessacary for the survival of your community. I turn into the hulk if I don't have sex within a month. But a Blue Hulk, due to the blue balls.
    fair enough...but you don't hear of Buddhist monks turn rapist/paedophile....and what about the boys there in training...all goodlooking attractive folks....with 15 - 18 yr old raging hormones....any exscuse is a good exuces ha??...lol...I'm not going to tell anyone whether or not they should have sex , but for now I 'll just go ahead and assume ( yes..I said assume)...that your iron body isn't so great right now.......

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    hwy everyobodys
    im half drunk

cos my buddy and me decided not to party cos its raining and all stuff
    so i stayed home with some beer ok

that hot chick on the day before friday (i always forget how its called in english) we had class and the teacher was showing some details of the auditory system (audital... hearing... sound... sound system... the EARS) to us on like this dogs head and this cows head and the hot chick came to stand just next to me though she could have picked other spots to see the whole thing
    i think she loves me
    our relashionship is developing very fast
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

wow. sounds like you got a real romance brewing xebs
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    ...but you don't hear of Buddhist monks turn rapist/paedophile...
    You didn't hear of Catholic priests doing it a few years ago either. All hushed up.
    I 'll just go ahead and assume ( yes..I said assume)...that your iron body isn't so great right now.......
    Well, when the right parts are iron, you've gotta use them .

Go ahead and assume (yes, assume) all you want about my iron body. As long as I can please the ladies with my iron c ck

For real though. In all honesty getting mines comes before Kung Fu. My priorities are this:

1.Sex/Sleeping/Eating
    2.Music/Kung Fu/Work
    3. everything else

Also, I'm sure my pot smoking isn't helping my qi as well, but you don't see me laying on spears and dragging stuff with my schlong. As long as I don't have any misconceptions as to what I can do, my habits/ways can live a little longer.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

You said.... Making Sex... o.O

Xebby - after your next class together, recite this magical incantation to the hottie of your dreams.

"So, you want to get lunch together tomorrow?"

Let me know how it works.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

fair enough...but you don't hear of Buddhist monks turn rapist/paedophile....a
    Actually, you frequently do - there's been quite a few scandals about it, many predating the current scandals in the Catholic church.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

...budwai!!...that it is not so??? for real...do you have links to any stories on that?

It wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure theres a few bad apples in high places in every religion. Insanity isn't bound by race, religion, or creed. Its a human condition.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
    It wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure theres a few bad apples in high places in every religion. Insanity isn't bound by race, religion, or creed. Its a human condition.

thank god for medicaiton though .... happy medication
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

thats crazy...but If you have any, i'd still like the links though

He will post the links when he got the time for it, and since he's really busy most of the day he can't make up the time to post those links. Seriously, he has the time to train like 10 h a day AND post alotta posts here but he has no time in hell to post those links, what are you, crazy?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    yo Chang, man thanx for the knowledge of magic shared to my person
    but i doubt her soon to be husband (literaly, theyll marry this year) would dig it, maybe i should invite him too?
    maybe she wouldnt dig too, i dunno. i just know shes hot and smiles a lot. we got scheduled us plus some more 4 people (inluding her super hot brunette friend that also got boyfriend) gonna do some work on a chicken for osteology and blah blah
    so whats this about xebby?
    well im on major hangover today oh boy i am
    me and my buddy went out, and went from place to place walking in the night. we even visited a small hoes-house on our way, asked the price of the beer, checked out the chicks, left
    we pretty much agreed to goto a hoes-house soon, maybe next week
    this dude informed me how evertyhing works on this dammned city
    crazy, we could get robbed and focked over hanging out on the streets drunk like that
    thats why i like this dude, hes focking crazy like me like he dont care you known

anyway, last place we went ot called Psico... something, small place with groovy music yo
    my partner got a chick over there, i left at like almost 6 whatever
    word to the man, he really got social skills for the ladies and whatnot whatever else

my head hurts, i been woken up today (its mothers day here today btw you know) by my cell
    it said it was a call from my buddys home
    so i went HEY YOOOOOOOOOOO
    but it was his dad, LOL LOL
    he said he aint came home yet
    and his mom is worried

now i remember, the man told me that chick lived alone
    she lived ALONE
    oh yeah he probably is at hers now
    i surely do hope
    i dont want my best bros getting screwed in da night

if i recover fast dtoday i might even seen the great movie about Che Guevaras travel on south america with his friend on a motorcycle
    http://www.motorcyclediaries.net/
    its supposed to be great, brazilian director, mexican actors, in spanish
    i also wannna see kill bill 1 agan, we'll see yo
    peace
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA