Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: im like this -> <- close to making sex to a female woman

Well i wouldn't blame the monks if they were perverted. I mean they have to live their whole life without sex and they can't have physical contact with a woman.

This girl's got a sister. Or cousins. Or girlfriends.

She likes you, but she's engaged. No problem.

She WILL be talking about how that to her single friends, there is no doubt.

So, your new magical incantation is "Hey, is your (friend/sister/cousin) seeing anyone?"
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    This girl's got a sister. Or cousins. Or girlfriends.

She likes you, but she's engaged. No problem.

She WILL be talking about how that to her single friends, there is no doubt.

So, your new magical incantation is "Hey, is your (friend/sister/cousin) seeing anyone?"
    Being engaged is not being married.
    A"recovered" crack addict. "That came from being one of the Reagan-era kids when I was in middle school as part of that whole Just Say No thing. They would have people who were recovering addicts come to talk to us at school. One guy in particular came to talk to us about drugs. But it didn't sound like he thought they were that bad. He sounded more like a commercial for drugs than a warning."
    -Dave Chappelle on Tyrone Biggums

"A good male hostage negotiator can talk the pants off a nun. And a good female negotiator could be caught in bed with another man by her husband and the next moment would be standing up, putting her clothes on, acting like it was a big joke, convincing the husband that nothing happened. And after a while, maybe he wouldn't believe it, he's not stupid, but it would put some doubts in his head..."
    -CPD hostage negotiator

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Chang, thas a good idea
    i gotta admit
    i oughta plan and
    i oughta try

today?
    please lord of decay, lead xebby in the ending of this quest of destruction that has been going for almost 3 weeks
    since i came back from bad bad sickness
    i havent worked out
    i ate like an animal
    i drank lots
    tomorrow i start working out and watching my diet again
    and power up again
    i might have lost 2lbs on the sickness, probably put some 4-6lbs this weeks now
    BUT WAIT THERES MORE
    today decay aint over, what do i now?
    eat crappy fatty fatty fatty MCCANCER BURGER and fries and all, at the mall, and i gotta fix my cell phone over there too cos its screwed
    but as i was saying, to complete the decay - mcdonalds
    in the name of one of the best parties ever in my life - a time last year when after party we got in a 24 hour mcdonalds at like 4am all drunk crazy guys - i never laughed so much, reminded me of when i was 15... yesterday reminded me of 15 too - maybe my best times with my friends

peace
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

"hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

St jean sur richelieu (Montreal south shore)
    long live marcos madness

FD

fair enough...cheers

i perform evil pagan rituals that involve posing next to crosses accidently >:D

Is that you Xebby? If so, I'm surprised you have trouble with the ladies. You're not the ugly behemoth I thought you were anyway .

Ooooooooo. Toby loves xebby.

Toby and Xebby sitting in a tree ...
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

But seriously, I did have a completely different mental picture of him. Like the Baron Harkonnen from the Dune movie with Kyle McLachlan and Sting .

xebby's got more of that duncan idaho thing going on.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Thumbs up

xebs is the rockstar of kfm.

so, as a rock star, does that mean that xebs gotta become ugly to nail hot chicks? just think of it:

1. steven tyler
    2. axl rose
    3. infamous f.a.t.
    4. mick jagger (this ugliness works on getting david bowie in the sack, too)
    5. meatloaf (well, at least one of his wives)

the list goes on ...
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Lenny Kravitz has a piercing on his peepee

(Note how im pizzed, i had written all all all this stuff and then bang i deleted all by accident before posting. So this is the second version and im outa patience, so it might not be as good as the first version)
    (i doubt youll read it all, but i doubt even more you will understand haha)

Ok, a tale, a story like many others... from outer space

The Great Tale Of The Tripple Trinity Fail In Three Easy Steps To Follow
    (only the names have been changed to protect the guilty)

Vol 1. Intro
    This is the tale of a dude, lets call him... hmm... Xebulon. Yes, Xebulon.

Vol 1.

Xebulon is a young man who went to this party. He was at the party when his female friends arrived. The J chick brought her sister with her: "Hey Xebulon, this be K, my sista". And so the party went on and on - beer - whiskey - loud music - people talking a lot of crap.
    At some mysterious point of the party, K notices Xebulon aint talking much (she oughta know hes not a talker, how could J possibly not warn her of this dreadful personality detail?). K makes a funny heart shaped sign towards Xebulon and tries to communicate using signs. Signs of "get over here" and some others he couldnt figure out. Xebulon is left in a void of wondering with his drunkness, the darkness of the place, and loud beating sounds on his head if - was she mocking him or some?
    Buddy H tries to help: "What she is saying is Do you wanna make out with me?"
    K makes a face like -Wow, dont lay it on his face lika that you silly- type of face.
    Xebulon is still at wonder with some of his working brain cells fighting the non-working ones and comes to a conclusion: "Nah,
    she probably mocking, wtf would she want anyway, wtf, people mock all the time, this female does to, mocking my basic personality"
    So Xebulon pays no mind and focus on something else whatever.
    In about maybe 139 seconds later he thinkgs again: "Hey, what if maybe... oh no dude man oh no what have i done".
    Ok, some maybe half an hour later Xebulon is sick, goes to the bathroom, comes back, says "I gotta go", goes, throws up on his way home.

Vol 2. Intro
    Some days later, back at uni. There be Xebulon and his females friends. J makes a comment like: "You got no idea, my sista loved Xebulon style, he said like He so classy"
    Xebulon thinks: "**** me Jesus"
    Through out the week there was rumor floating an old good buddy named O had gone single and was looking for party.

Vol 2.
    It was another lonely friday night. Checking out some funny Monkey Island **** on the internet (that he never found again btw) was Xebulons activity. After that he planned looking a few pr0n sites while still listening to great awesome music since he has an awesome music taste.
    When he hears his cell calling him. Its O, this buddy long time no speak to offers a party. We settle - party we will go, in 30 minutes whatever. Site of the Monkey Island stuff is closed (and forgotten still today since he cant remember the adress). Xebulon bathes, puts on clothes, gets a cab. Meets buddy at party, having fun with buddy and all. While inside buddy walks around, comes back says: "Hey yo J's sister is here with her friends, you know J's sister"
    "Yeah dude..."
    "J's sita is hot dude"
    "Yeah man..."
    "They be there on the other side, on the other bar thang, lets go there later"
    "Aight"
    We chilled, we drank, whatever. When we went to look for em with found em not. We found em nowhere.
    Truly there was great music playing that night, good stuff.
    Buddy atempted aproaching many chicks, some time he aparently did it.
    Party over, we all gone.
    Back at uni during the week, J goes: "Hey i was wondering, Xebulon, when you and O were at the thang, did O tell you my sista was there?"
    "Yeah..." - Xebulons answer was interupted by whatever, he was going to said "but we didnt find em anymore then"
    Xebulon and his live brain cells think... "Hmm... well, MAYBE if we found her... like... but does this means that she'd like to... hmm... we on our coofee break, wheres my **** protein bar?"

Vol 3. Intro
    All being planned for the Y chicks birthday. J asked more than one time that week: "So Xebulon, you gonna be really really thirsty at the party heh " - we both be drinkers, we speak that language.
    Xebulon goes: "LOL, yeah"
    It was word on the streets K (J's sista) was to goto the party too. Make Xebulon thinkg "Oh yeah, cool, kick ass, what if, but then..."

Vol 3.
    It is Y's birthday party. J is there with her boyfriend, K aint there. Xebulon thinks: "Well, ok, buddies + beer, its still fun"
    Later some point at the party theres music playing chicks all dancing like, we drunk mofos dude sitting drinking talking a lot of ****. Y aproaches Xebulon by the side: "Hey J says she wanna dance with you"
    "But i dunno how to dance..."
    - Its true, i only dance when im really drunk and i dunno any "couples" type dance stuff. I only shake like a paranoid junkie -
    In less than 5 seconds J aproaches: "Xebulon come dance with me"
    "But i dunno how to dance"
    "Me too"
    "...."
    Buddy H intervers again (lol wtf): "Go ahead Xebulon, ill distract N (J's boyfriend)"
    Xebulon is still: "..." and then "ok, lemme finish this -points at the beer- then..."
    J: "Aaaah" - leaves - "Now i gotta dance with -this-" going towards her boyfriend.
    "Lets dance N"
    He goes: "Nah"
    Some another buddy o mine who is crazy (all them are, or else why they hang out with me?) screams at J's atempts: "HUMBLED - TWICE INA ROW!"
    She turns her back and goes talk with her friends or dance on her on or whatever it was.
    Xebulon is left to thought: "Did i offend her or some... cos i didnt mean to... and... her boy is right over there and... daym"
    Xebulon havent seen her since that party since she didnt show up at todays boring class (wich is usual, this class is very skippable)

The End