Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 pack

6 pack

I bet this thread has been created before, but I missed it, so I just asking. Anyone know of a quick way to get 6 pack? Any of you got some kind of routine that you do and get fast results?
    Be water my friend.

It depends where you're at now.

A visible 6 pack requires two things:

1. Developed muscle

2. Low enough bodyfat to see the muscle.

Without both of those, you won't have a visible six-pack.

So if you're already skinny, work on developing the muscle.

If you're not so skinny, work on losing weight.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Liposuction?

Why do you want a six pack anyway? Are you an underwear model?

Originally posted by fa_jing
    Liposuction?

Why do you want a six pack anyway? Are you an underwear model?
    hahaha, no, no model, lol, just wanna develop it quick, and liposuction, wtf??!! i aint even that fat lol
    Be water my friend.

Go to the gym and use every single ab machine they have. Then on the dip/ leg up stand. Keep your legs straight and lift them to a 90 degree angle with your body. This is great for the lower abs. I also do static contractions and (if I have access) I use an ab wheel. Impact training with a medicine ball is good and fun too.

EDIT: I forgot to say I alternate nights between static contraction and repition work outs.
    Last edited by CaptinPickAxe; 05-08-2004 at 06:27 PM.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Hello IronMonkey,

Are you sure you have a six pack to begin with? It is a genetic thing. Some may have a four pack. Seriously.

mickey

^ You know what he meant.

Well why do you want to develop it? Here's what I mean....you are stronger with some adipose fat than without. As for getting the ladies....well you don't seem to be overweight, so that's not an issue. And not to take credit for this remark, ---when Pavel Tsatsouline (famous trainer) was out with a friend here and the friend's friend asked him about increasing the size of his muscles, Pavel asked him why he wanted bigger muscles. The guy responded, "to impress the ladies." Pavel responded: "Well if you need big muscles to pick up women, you are beyond my help." I agree with this sentiment. The only girls that would care about you actually having a six-pack or not, as opposed to being in good shape generally, sound like they might be superficial and high-maintenance, and likely in possesion of a boob-job themselves, in which case you should have no qualms about going for the liposuction. Hey J-Lo got lipo, and she wasn't fat, she just wanted to get rid of the little action she had going on in the stomach area. Full speed ahead.

(sorry, I'm bored)

Originally posted by fa_jing
    Well why do you want to develop it? Here's what I mean....you are stronger with some adipose fat than without. As for getting the ladies....well you don't seem to be overweight, so that's not an issue. And not to take credit for this remark, ---when Pavel Tsatsouline (famous trainer) was out with a friend here and the friend's friend asked him about increasing the size of his muscles, Pavel asked him why he wanted bigger muscles. The guy responded, "to impress the ladies." Pavel responded: "Well if you need big muscles to pick up women, you are beyond my help." I agree with this sentiment. The only girls that would care about you actually having a six-pack or not, as opposed to being in good shape generally, sound like they might be superficial and high-maintenance, and likely in possesion of a boob-job themselves, in which case you should have no qualms about going for the liposuction. Hey J-Lo got lipo, and she wasn't fat, she just wanted to get rid of the little action she had going on in the stomach area. Full speed ahead.

(sorry, I'm bored)
    You crack me up, haha. I might not be overweight, but I do have some fat on my stomach showing, lol. And J-Lo got lipo, how come I never knew this!!?? haha, oh well
    Be water my friend.

Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
    This is great for the lower abs.

slipped right by ironfist. sheesh.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

I assumed he was joking.

Well anyway, I made my own routine and workout program for abs which Im gonna do everyday, so Im gonna start today and see how my progress works, peace.
    Be water my friend.

Post the routine and results, yo.

Here's a routine for you -

Part a) (i) Janda situps. 3 sets of 4-8. Do them right. Add weights when you progress. Works upper and lower abs .
    (ii) Full-contact twists. 3 sets of 6-8 reps (one L-R twist is 1 rep). Add weight as you progress. Works your obliques. Do these 2 exercises 2 or 3 times a week.

Part b) Diet. I'm not a dietician so I won't advise you here.