Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis And Chigung

Atlantis And Chigung

Well, I actually took a peek at one of the links that backbreaker/serious harm/intimidation keeps putting up when he rambles on about his "Atlantean Chigung". WOW! Not as in "Wow, cool!" but as in "Wow, what a nutcase!".

For example, this group that calls itself "Children of the Law of One". And says in bold letters:

"Meditation techniques with HGH, Dead Sea Scrolls, lost Atlantis, Edgar Cayce all connected"

And yes, the HGH really DOES mean "human growth hormone", they talk much about it later. This made clear many of backbreaker's weird, incomprehensible babblings (well, the reason behind them anyway. The babblings themselves are still incomprehensible).

Stuff like this is just saddening.

you're only posting this because you are bitter and seeking to make fun of and to degrade backbreaker for his beliefs as expressed here and elsewhere. LOL

What if it was this way:

He is right and you are wrong. hahahahaha.

On the other hand, so what if he is nuts and atlantean chi kung is nonsense. So is the church of the jedi and worshipping an invisible superhero who comes to save the world...(read any diety or profit figure ever recorded)

point being, just let it go man. It really isn't important what the guy believes.

At least try letting go.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Bitter, no. I don't have anything to be bitter over. I just had never clicked on any of the weird sounding links he posted.

My primary point is that if he's been taking growth hormones and meditating on Atlantis, the Dead Sea Scrolls and Edgar Cayce, it's no wonder he's so messed up.

I would also point out that combining ANY kind of meditation with ANY kind of drugs or hormones (other than what your body is producing on it's own) is probably not a good idea.

It's possible you'll come on and disagree with me, just to argue the point, but I doubt even you can really feel otherwise.

fwiw

the consumption of psycho active drugs/roots/potions etc does and has played a large role in shamanistic practices/religions throughout human history. Peyote is just one example.

HGH is a new one though
    'In the woods there is always a sound...In the city aways a reflection.'

'What about the desert?'

'You dont want to go into the desert'

- Spartan

Yeah, drugs do aim at your mind

HGH?, there's a saying in martial arts

" IT'S NOT ME THAT'S GOOD, IT'S THE ART THAT'S GOOD"

Notice the guy taking it is now dead, and HGH helped him to continue his work he needed to do, which was alot, rebuilding monasteries for one.

Comparing CLO Tibetan Yoga to Star Wars qigong is Ridiculous. CLO Qigong , means, CLO qigong! The Law of one really means that!
    Like Taiji really indeed does mean Taiji, bagua indeed means bagua
    Last edited by intimidation; 05-09-2004 at 09:23 PM.

Last edited by intimidation; 05-09-2004 at 08:49 PM.

(announcer's voice) And now for Captin Pick Axe's opinion of this thread...

CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

One more suggestion: When the comet is passing close to Earth and your "Master" has you dress up in your black track suit & black Nikes and hands you the glass of cool-aid, let it slip through your fingers & pretend you dropped it by accident. Then, when he goes to get you some more........RUN!!!

You're just waaaaay overly paranoid of kool aid

Last edited by intimidation; 05-08-2004 at 07:11 PM.

I've got a great joke about Jim Jones and Jonestown. I'd tell it too you right now, but the punchline is too long.
    I'm truly sorry.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

More, more! We want more!!