Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: King Of The Ring

Yeah, we gotta get a copy of the tape...I e-mailed the promoter but he still hasn't got back to me...
    Veni Vidi Vici

I did hear back from him. I have the details regarding how much the taped copies cost and where to send our orders. I'll bring the info with me this Sunday to give to you guys.

Do you guys need better directions to Dannys training facility on Saturday, or was what I gave you already good enough?

Email me.... khun.kao@verizon.net

I'll attempt to map it out in a couple hours and get back to you, here and email.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Okay for starters Master Danny's a nut... but in a good way

Also, you may want to let the owner of the gym know that the yellow pages (at least the online version) lists the gym with that name as being in Centreville. Drove around for 3 hours today trying to find the place. Managed to get there an hour, hour-plus into the workout; because I happened to pass an exit for route 50 on the way back home and remembered KKC sayin it was off of 50, behind a wendy's.

Still tripping out at the response to one of the questions I asked:
    "so... do you think I can fight heavyweight? or should I go for 198?"
    *note: I starved myself for 6 months to make 187 by half a pound last year*
    his response:
    "You should fight no higher than 179."
    got this sadistic feeling of "yeah, I'm in the right place". lol

More updates after tomorrow.
    You DC peoples should come hang out if nothin else.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.

Training with Danny can be quite addicting.... ESPECIALLY once he starts getting into fight-training mentality!

Who was there training today?

Oh, and are you coming back out for tomorrow mornings class?

9 - 11am in Herndon....

It was me, 2 guys, and a little girl.
    Only really met 1 of the guys, older one in his 30s, not able to think of his name for the life of me.

Sunday was supposed to be myself, suntzu, and musicalkatachamp; but we never got in touch with musicalkatachamp.

I was pretty burnt by our sunday workout, and afterward I was ready for bed.

Hopefully we can make this somewhat of a regular thing, so maybe we can bump into other DC folks when they get a chance to drop by.

I'll be down on Saturday, but next Sunday I'll be in PA.

Thanks again for hostin us!