Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: King Of The Ring

They had muay thai and MMA, no san shou...about 20 fights...mostly MMA
    Veni Vidi Vici

Ring girl is nice

This is Bill Varner's King of the Ring in VA Beach. It's held about once a year, I think.

It's a good local event. Decent local talent.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

it's like 3 of them this summer.......
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

Sweet!
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

The last link is representative of the other 90% of the pix on the camera...

That bartender caught me staring at her chest when i was trying to order... I was yanking my head to readjust my eyes & still havin problems... she laughed... beer is good.

need to post that vid of the ram muay
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Dave wants to fight MMA again...he said he's going to work on his ground game...said MMA is more important to him than kuoshu now...
    Veni Vidi Vici

Guys! You have video of my Ram Muay and Fight????

If so, can I get a copy? We did not get one....

Thanks!
    Brooks

khun.kao@verizon.net

I do not know if they got the fight but they did get the Ram Muay...I e-mail the promoter on monday asking for a copy of the tape...still waiting to hear back...
    Veni Vidi Vici

This weekend

Okay it's time for a field trip.

Baltimore San Shou (and Owings Mills Boxing Gym) find themselves disposessed of their training room at Gold's Gym this weekend.

As a result, we are going to have a Virginia weekend.

So what's going on this weekend in Virginia land?

Where and when are the workouts this weekend?
    Saturday and Sunday?

Everyone make sure they bring their Chipotle money; we can't drink, but we're sure gonna much down on some barbacoa gawdangit.

I'm going to follow up with other posts on other forums as well as emails. If I hear anything, I'll post to all threads I start.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.

The Plan

Saturday afternoon at 1pm in Chantilly, VA:
    Training with Master Danny at US Taekwondo College. Sully Plaza on Route 50 next to the Shoppers Food Warehouse (behind Wendy's). It would be about an extra 20 min's drive from OSMA.

Sunday morning at 9am in Herndon, VA:

Training with Brooks and Danny at One Spirit Martial Arts near Dulles Airport....

The last link is representative of the other 90% of the pix on the camera...

Guys! You have video of my Ram Muay and Fight????
    i have MOST of the Ram Muay on disc...... i would try to host it on Yahoo but it sooooo sucks..... Sunday is perfect for me .... Saturday???..... i have to work a few things out......
    ...said MMA is more important to him than kuoshu now...
    MMA claims another one......

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/rkimbrow

see if it works...... under "Training Clips"

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

I've downloaded and viewed them. They look good! I can't wait to see the whole thing. Did you film any of my fight?

Thanks!

naw dude........ i did that with my lil digital......

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET