Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ashida Kim fight video...

bl, your life story expands like the rectum of a constipated wildebeest and it's just as full of sh!t.

I'll be honest here - your self-obsessed, ego driven, messed up attitude disgusts me. With any luck your daughter will grow up to hate you. That way it'll be easier for her to forget you and make the best of the sh!tty start in life you chose to give her, as your personal agenda was more important than her wellbeing.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

um, if someone's attitude, or anything else, did a 360, that puts them right back where they started. a 180 would get them facing the other way ...

... then again, my degree is in journalism and not math, so what do i know?
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

We are on KFM after all ... we are used to doing 360s
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Missed that. And my degree was heavily based on maths ... I guess I should pay more attention to post content and less to attacking.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

*nods*
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Man, some of you guys have some pent up aggression....

I suppose its good to get it out every once in a while.
    http://www.wingchunusa.com

Sao gerk seung siu, mo jit jiu - Hands and feet defend accordingly, there are no secret or unstoppable maneuvers.
    -Yip Man

barely resisting making rude crack about heavy bags and blooming lotus
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

well during national testing, I scored in the top several percent of mats, science, english and overall intellectual understanding and competancy...........you boys have sooo much to learn and I would nearly give time to teach it to you......

take care hunnys........

god It irks me when such grown, educated men act this way....................................

well during national testing, I scored in the top several percent of mats, science, english and overall intellectual understanding and competancy...........
    This "sentence" proves that you did not score that high in english. And if you did, it was simply because of lucky geussing.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

The most essential trait of a teacher is the respect of the students.

Good luck with that.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    well during national testing, I scored in the top several percent of mats...
    I thought you only did a couple of months of wrestling?
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Yeah those "intellectual understanding" tests everyone has to take every year are really tough, huh!

Hey guys, I think I stumbled on a pic of bl. I posted this in the training forum too, but didn't want anyone to miss out on it. Could this be Eyebrows her(it)self?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

my god !! increase asthtics about 50 % and it's pretty go****ed close.but no.not me.kinda jus a lil cuter..I mean.more proffessionally presented.........

Toby..lmmfao.......very good point...........yes mat work training was short lived..but bet QWE could rumble and you'd walking away having learnt something

too busy to remember who or where you're posting that pic of what I'm "suposed" to look like.but dudwai.not correct.I'm not half as dirty..and changstlyle.my kids luv me..almost as much I dig them and prepare for their futures in return...........thx anyway..did some goodbyes to elder students yesterday and a lil emotional...........all good...lock it in.for a job done

I was referring to your claim that you would be able to teach US anything, genius. Does your massive vocabulary include the word "context"?
    Crippled Avenger