Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ashida Kim fight video...

Toby......sometimes...acting like an adult is just something we need to do to survive in the real world...even if it's afarse and we are really juvineille hearted...........you gotta do what you gotta do....a mission is a mission and soldiers we underake thisregardless.everyone has a kid they express or surpress at times.................It's called growing up and maturing and while there's nothing wrong with it, I wish you the best of luck!

sincerely Bl

Uhh, maybe sober up before posting again. I got what you were saying, but barely this time. Anyway, if maturing is acting like you, then call me Peter Pan.

Originally posted by Toby
    Uhh, maybe sober up before posting again. I got what you were saying, but barely this time. Anyway, if maturing is acting like you, then call me Peter Pan.

ok Peter.............but today, I feel pefectly justified being a little on the less sober side.........omg she's human!...it's true! I'm getting engaged..crazy sh*t or what????.............look...............I like to have fun...but deny as I will, maturity is one of most influential unlderlying traits I have , coupled with shaolin/buddhist traits and wude, bring in the teacher factor to horney adaolsces and see my work..........

I wasn't getting all schoolmarmy on you saying "sober up ". I was saying "sober up ", because your post was less coherant than usual. However, it pales into insignificance compared to others you posted today as I found out. Again, congrats to you re the engagement. Hope he can keep up.

Congratulations on your fake engagement and equally fake life story

Edit: Or maybe this is a case of puck syndrome.( I think that was his name. maybe i mean a different character.)
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

thk you...congradulations on your misconceptions and exotic fantasies..hope they bring the same satisfaction

later

Prove me wrong. Give some sort of proof that you've done any of the things you say you have. Surely there must be some kind of evidence you can find? And don't give that crap about not being able to get anything in china. You should still have some kind of evidence of your past.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

lol..20 q.'s and some ID thx ma'am

WTF did that mean? Please explain.

playing twenty questions and asking her for ID...she's commenting on everyone asking her for proof, but once again, she won't give any...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

There are IQ tests at the New York High IQ Society webpage (I forgot the URL) that are freaking rediculous. I'm not talking your normal IQ test questions either. Most of them are picture based... check them out. There's a normal iq test and a high-iq test. It's insane.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

BL, seeing as you totally claimed that I was being a hypocrite when I said what I actually never said, and then you apologized as barely an afterthought, I'm gonna break my cardinal rule of always trying to treat people like you with compassion and gentleness, and instead, point out what you really are.

You're:

1) Absolutely full of yourself, as can be seen by your threadjacking this thread to talk about you, and creating dialogues, imaginary or real, where you are the main subject(for instance, your imaginary dialogue you thought you had with me where I made fun of your spelling, yet never actually did).

2) Not at all mature, as can be seen by your endless drama fits all over this forum. What you are mistaking for maturity is called "being a stick in the mud", and it's not a trait at all related to maturity. Your mother, who is raising your child, is being mature. You are being self involved, which is a childish trait. Stop telling others how much more mature you are than them, because that's not the fact, as can be readily verified by your behavior on this forum.

3) Never demonstrating one trait associated with buddhism. You have zero compassion for anyone who disagrees with you, you have even less patience, and you constantly talk about, you guessed it right, YOU, which is what the buddhists I know try to avoid like the plague. So before you talk about how your core personality is based in "buddhist traits", try demonstrating on a consistent enough basis for it to seem to be coming from your core. Compassion for only people who agree with you ain't compassion, it's self interest.

4) Beyond self involved. You even told the story of your child in a way that placed you at the center. You have absolutely no business lecturing me about maturity, rolling your eyes at my maturity, or treating others the same way. I'm there for my son, and always have been. I know a guy who does exactly as you've done, which was whatever he wanted while paying lip service to being a parent. He's not a father to his kid, he's a wannabe. I hope someday you can act as your child's parent, instead of letting your mother do so while you pursue your dreams. Mother is the person the child wakes up to over the years, not the biological right of some self involved kid.

But hey, here's the consolation prize, I believe you were a stripper. Only strippers, drama majors, and actors are as self involved as you.

In other words, can your insincere apology, crappy buddhist. I look forward to your non-compassionate, ego driven, shallow reply. I'm sure you'll argue as long as anyone dares disagree with you. Part of your core buddhism, eh?
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

I've thought about this now, and for the sake of all the buddhists in the world, please find Christ.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Hey KC, very imformative post. I like how you dissect people.
    http://www.wingchunusa.com

Sao gerk seung siu, mo jit jiu - Hands and feet defend accordingly, there are no secret or unstoppable maneuvers.
    -Yip Man

Originally posted by KC Elbows
    I've thought about this now, and for the sake of all the buddhists in the world, please find Christ.
    I know I'm supposed to say something witty here, being the local Jesus freak and all, but I got nothin'.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.