Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ashida Kim fight video...

Originally posted by Brad
    Is a 140 IQ really high enough to be considered a phenomenon?
    Formally speaking, the IQ measurement is contrived to have a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 15. Less than 0.4% of the population has an IQ > 140.

There's alot of faux-IQ tests out there though.

As an aside, this is among the knowledge legally tested/required in order for someone to call themselves a counsellor, in states where the profession is regulated.

Originally posted by Brad

lol, since when is 75 average? ... 75 is borderline mentally handicaped, while Einsteins IQ was just above 160...
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

ok.....live in your fantsaies..I don't 2 sh*ts where you get your information but if your Iq was really competitive ..........ah...fogrget it...you're all geniuses and I'm full'o my own BS......god give me strength

on second thought......I hate talking to half wits!!!!!!!!!!

It is a personal mission I hate to deal with...and the majority of you....for your BS half educate trollin fu*ked up half logic posting trolling attempts are exactly that.....read a mother fu*king book or two !!!!!!!!!!!

for mf sake

even though the av scientist ( the folks deciding the "facts" of your world as you know it.... has an Iq of 116.......give me a mother f*cking break!! nothing you say is going to convince me., so take a bench Jim , and I'll let you know when you're on

Last edited by blooming lotus; 05-29-2004 at 11:22 PM.

Funny thing about IQ numbers they don't measure HOW intelligent you are but your thinking patterns.

An Accountant needs a certain thinking pattern/IQ, a construction foremen needs another(which happen to be higher than the accountants).

A VERY high IQ is shared among geniuses and often "crazy"/autistic people.

In short IQ is NOT linked to how succesfull a person is going to be in life.

But I am sure as the sky is blue that our resident expert Chris M will have something to say about my comment.

Pity is that he won't be able to back ANY of his statements up with ANY form of scientific proof.

Chris M you know that it takes atleast 3 independant verifiable sources for anything to be accepted as scientific proof??

for your BS half educate trollin fu*ked up half logic posting trolling attempts are exactly that
    wow...you get dumber by the second dont ya?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Originally posted by T'ai Ji Monkey
    Pity is that he won't be able to back ANY of his statements up with ANY form of scientific proof.
    I'm not sure which remark of mine you're unsure on (the mean and SD of IQ?), but encourage you to ask for an elaboration or sources for any remark I have given here or elsewhere. I would be happy to supply them.
    Last edited by Christopher M; 05-29-2004 at 11:39 PM.

"crazy"/autistic people.

In short IQ is NOT linked to how succesfull a person is going to be in life.

exactly!! .......I'm glad you arte aware that only 3 out of 1200 people actually "get " life and will successful..as in mey evry one of their desires and goals.....like I said....I pulled distingtions in business mangement....read a book......robert kioskey..(or something like that).... is a really good start........stop trying to patronise me...it's a serious mission and you will not succeed.........admit it....bl knows what the f*ck she's on about, and I should do just a lil more research.......................

A VERY high IQ is shared among geniuses and often "crazy"/autistic people.
    This is very true. One of the most, if not considered THE most, intellegent person to have lived was a stark raving loon.

Funny thing about IQ numbers they don't measure HOW intelligent you are but your thinking patterns.
    I know that but I don't think BL did. I been waiting for her/he/it to hang *self on that fact.
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

actually, If you log on to www.tickle.com , not only wil the m,easure your iq, but they will also give you a prsonality assessment based on how and how quickly and with what reasoning you answered your questions...you can get a good self-evaluation by doing this....I highly recommend it..........seee you after your test..........

Ps...they qwioll also tell you how you stack against the rest of society..........

see ya then

OMF! You're basing your IQ on a Tickle quiz? Now, NOW I understand. We bow to your superior intellect.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

You know BL, people who read books tend to have better spelling. Unless they only read picture books.

But I am sure as the sky is blue that our resident expert Chris M will have something to say about my comment.
    Actually, in another BL bashing thread on the training forum, we pointed out that the sky isn't really blue...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

lol, I took your little tickle IQ test...

and let me see... OH I get a 135.

HMMMM... yep it's bs.

Because I'm not a genius

What was this thread originally about?

IQ's are measured amongst many different aspects of many different arts.

Michael jordan has a high physical IQ

Miles Davis has a high musical IQ

Einstein had a high mental IQ

so on and so forth.
    http://www.wingchunusa.com

Sao gerk seung siu, mo jit jiu - Hands and feet defend accordingly, there are no secret or unstoppable maneuvers.
    -Yip Man

I think the main problem here is as simple as miscommunication.

Whereas we use the term "IQ" to mean "intelligence quotient", BL thinks that it means "ignorance quotient", the tests for which she scored VERY highly on indeed.