Thread: ATTN: MMA people

ATTN: MMA people

Can you lists some good MMA web sites, sort of like this one but for MMA.

I would like to enter an amatuer MMA event in a few months and would like to get the lay of the land. Anything like that in the NY area?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I see there's an open event in Wildwood, NJ for cash in Sept. but I think it's grappling only -- no ground and pound/kicking/punching/elbows, ect and my ground game is not up to par yet. I would like to enter a few grappling only events but I'll need a little more time. I'm focusing on fighting against San Da until this fall but then again I wanted to focus on Internal and pole/sword this winter ..... ****, just so much ..... how do folks do it training 50 forms and 18 weapons?

Thanks for the heads up. Slowly I want to start making my way into this world .... seems like it is THE game in town.

Go to Bullshido and see if there is a Throwdown in your area. They get a bunch of guys together, establish some rules, and then proceed to beat each other.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

hope its nothing liek this
    http://fightclubdk.tk/
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

NAGA puts on reality fighting in your area.

www.NAGAFIGHTER.com
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Thanks MP.