Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ashida Kim fight video...

I thought he was a Ghostbuster. I thought the white guy without a shirt was Ashida Kim, but upon closer inspection, you can somewhat see the Black Dragon Society logo on the back of the shirt.
    I have a signature.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Count Dante is back?
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Where have you been Xebby? Ashida Kim has been butt humping Count Dante for years, claiming he is a member of the Black Dragon Society as well.
    I have a signature.

i dont care man
    for me only true Black Dragon Society is from Count Dante, the deadliest man... dead... hmm...

Well, I was merely explaining why Ashida "has" a Black Dragon Society shirt on in that video.
    I have a signature.

Its okay as long as you get straight who the real Black Dragon Society crew is, man

Will someone enlighten me as to what Count Dante had in mind as far as the lineage of the Black Dragon Fighting Society? Did he have any senior students or anything like that who were to carry things on when he was gone?
    Figure Eight

ninja who?

God I hope nobody actually thought that was real ninjutsu! No, that is not what ninjutsu looks like in a fight! There is not even a hint of taijutsu in the movements of the "ninja" in that clip.

I am sure that most people know that Ashida Kim is a joke....but, for those who have not been to a real ninpo class, please do not assume that was ninjutsu.

I was waiting for the referee to fly away on his jetpack
    Last edited by Supervillian; 05-18-2004 at 12:05 AM.

waiting for the download...respecting Ashida Kim before I even heard his name here...

gimme a few secs......

When John Keehan (aka Count Dante) died in 1975, he left the Black Dragon Fighting Society to his top student William Aguiar of Fall River Massachusetts.

His previous "top student" who WOULD have inherited it was Jim Koncevic. Koncevic was stabbed to death in '69 or '70 during the so-called "Dojo Wars" in Chicago when Dante's Black Dragons raided the Green Dragon Society's Black Cobra Training Hall.

Currently, Aguiar's son Bill Aguiar the 3rd is running the BDFS.

ok...so he was probably having half an off day...but definate ninjutsu feet...check that gap bridging slide ....also loving his easy throws and speed when executing....alleged paedophilia aside....props from me...

p

PS: If that "Ashida Kim" fight vid is recent, it's NOT "Kim". Ashida Kim is a caucasian named Christopher Hunter who decided around 1980 to make some money off the Ninja mystique and the info contained in a copy of the book "World's Deadliest Fighting Secrets" by Count Dante.

His first book "Book of The Ninja" came out around 1980 or so and in the photo of him in the back he looks to be in his late 20s to early 30s. He's probably in his 50s by now (hence his boy wearing the mask during the fight).

wo budong...I don't undestand...why is it not possible that the guy in the clip is not Kim???

What do you mean "why is it not possible that the guy in the clip is not Kim ???"

Not only IS it possible that it's not him, I'd say it's very LIKELY that it's not him. For one thing, he's a fairly old guy now. Not many 50 year olds doin' that stuff. For another, the guy in the clip looks pretty solid and filled out, Chris Hunter is rather small (I've seen many pics of him and even saw a pic of him among a group of his students, he's the smallest guy in the pic, kinda "petite").

Oh, and he's not a "Ninja". Never has been, never will be (not in any authentic ryuha at least).

Can't believe some of you thought that was good, its was just TKD slap tag............................sh.ite