Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ashida Kim fight video...

Demo boubt but not coreographed at least not fully.

Here is a great example of a demo bout that looked real to some. Albert Pope (Red/Black) vs. Duncan Duffin (Red/Gold).

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Files are around 4 mb so can take a while to load.

Here is another link to anotehr angle and it is a single .avi file. Click on "here is a link".
    "Information is power"

www.Boston-Kickboxing.com

AK works like this. If you tell him that video is choreographed, he will say something like "You idiots demand footage, I give it to you, and you say it's fake! I'm all done playing your games" or something like that.

The AK formula is this:

Person: (asks AK a question)

AK: (gives a stupid answer)

Person: (tells AK why his answer is false or why he is lying)

AK: (insults and accusations of disbelief and "you will try to discredit anything I say because you have a personal grudge against me")

Person: (points out the obvious flaws in what AK says)

AK: (bans the person from his board)

Where's IHAK?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Kim repeteing things is more a sign of a limited repetoire than coriography. Shirtless had a bit of a limited one, too. 75% of his moves were high kicks. This isn't fake; it's just not professional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

I'm not real convinced it weas coreographed myself...........

how much do you folks really know about AK???

regardless of what else there is to say...I've read his manuals, done comparisons and tried techs his way vs whatever, and the guy is a good ninjitsu stylist.....can't open the clips , but it'll take a seriously tradgic piece of work to convince me otherwise

BL, AK is NOT legit. He may be able to fight, and he may know good techniques, but what he does is NOT ninjitsu (or ninjutsu or however you want to spell it).

That being said, all his "techniques" come from like Army field manuals and stuff.

Not only does AK claim to be Koga ryu, but the Koga ryu doesn't exist any more. The last master and his top student died in a car crash in the 50's or something.

AK cannot prove ANY lineage whatsoever to Koga or any other ninjutsu ryu.

Whereas Japan recognizes Masaaki Hatsumi as the Grandmaster of Togakure-ryu ninjutsu, and Hatsumi has all the scrolls that have been passed to him, Japan does not recognize AK as the grandmaster of anything, NOR does AK have any scrolls from any ninjutsu ryu.

AK claims his teacher was "Shendai," but he won't say anything else. Claiming mystic people as your teacher who are "so secret you can't tell their real name" is a sure sign of BS.

Ashida Kim is really Chris Hunter.

He is caucasion.

Ashida is a Japanese name.

Kim is a Korean name.

A white guy with a Japanese first name and Korean last name? I don't think so. Can you say "marketing ploy to sell books?"

On his board in the past, he has claimed that "Chris Hunter is his friend." The site used to be registered to Christopher Hunter, but I don't know if it still is. His pic has appeared in his books, and Christopher Hunter's pics have appeared in his book, and guess what, they're the same person.

AK also has a "$10,000 challenge" where you have to pay $10,000 to fight him, but with all his rules and conditions it ends up being more like $50,000. Of course, people have made challenges before, but he always comes up with excuses.

You say you've read his material. That alone should be enough to convince you that it's crap if you're even decently familiar with the martial arts in general. If you're familiar with ninjutsu then you should KNOW that it's crap.

He uses Chinese terms in his books for crying out loud. Ninjutsu is not now, nor was it ever, a Chinese art. There would never be Chinese terms in Ninjutsu.

More crap from AK's books:

In one book (Iron Body Ninja, perhaps?) he claims that "Thai boxers cut nerve endings in their shins so they can kick without pain." That's such a load of crap. Thai boxers don't cut nerve endings. What a *******.

In another book (or maybe it's the same one, I forget) he puts the Highlander (tv show) theme song at the end like it's some poem that he wrote. What a *******. I hope they sue him for copyright violation.

Do you need more proof that he's full of crap? Please let's keep this discussion going.
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

I don't care where he's from or where his learnt his techs or what other stlyes he doers or doesn't know...I know what I've seen, I know what i've read and i know how they stack side - by- side

Ok, ok I admit it. I've been reading this thread for a couple of days now and have to throw my 2 cents in...

I trained with the guy personally back in 1998. I was actually a guest at his house for like 5 days. The dude is a really good martial artist. Now don't get me wrong, he is kinda weird, but he can fight pretty darn well. On his wall, there is something written in Japanese (or Chinese - can't read either one) and several pictures of him with some Japanese guy. In one particular photo is AK (promised I wouldn't ever say his real name - and it's NOT what everyone thinks it is) with the Japanese guy and they are up on a hill with Tokyo in the background. He said it was his sensei. In another photo he is being thrown by the same Japanese guy and both of them have those strange "ninja tabi" like shoes on. I asked him why he never published his sensei's pictures or put them on the website and he said that he had nothing to prove to anyone and his sensei never wanted him to let people know that he taught anyone martial arts, and he doesn't exploit his sensei out of respect. Now I think this was BEFORE all the AK bashing began, I only started reading his message board like 3 years ago. I asked about the photos because I never remembered seeing his sensei in any books, etc.

He's really good at jujutsu-type locks and very strong for his size. For instance when he would grab me for some lock or something sometimes he left like bruise marks, and I don't easily bruise. I'm not saying what he did was magical or chi or whatever, but just stating he's very strong, at least his grip is.

One weird story is there was this woman that was living with him. She NEVER came out of her room except to get something out of the fridge. We would talk for HOURS and then he would go into the room, have some type of conversation with her, then come back out. This woman was HOT. I mean really HOT. But for days I would not see her, and I was there the entire five days. We never went anywhere. It was a spooky situation. I mean she never came out to even eat! I would get up around 7 a.m., and we would BS a while at night and go to bed around midnight, but she NEVER came out.

OK, I'm not a member of his organization, I haven't even spoken to him in like 4 years, so don't start bashing me (I might bash back ), but I just wanted to share this with everyone. Ninja or not? Who knows? He's really a down-to-earth type of guy when you're just sitting around talking sh!t with him. But he does train hard, has several students in his area, yet they don't pay him a dime and they train 7 days a week. His entire house is devoted to martial arts. Weapons EVERYWHERE LOL.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. I've got that video shown and some of his training doing other things he gave me before I left.
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    I don't care where he's from or where his learnt his techs or what other stlyes he doers or doesn't know...I know what I've seen, I know what i've read and i know how they stack side - by- side
    Alright. You must suck as a martial artist if you think AK's stuff is decent. I've already pointed out lies and bulls.hit in his books. Are you going to ignore that?

Originally posted by YinYangDagger
    In one particular photo is AK (promised I wouldn't ever say his real name - and it's NOT what everyone thinks it is)
    Unbelievable. Well probably Christopher Hunter is a pen name as well. Is it at least the guy in the books that everyone thinks it is?

So you know his name but you won't say it. What, did he tell you? How'd you find out? I'm just curious why someone would go to so much secrecy to hide their real name. Unless they were afraid of spam because they're full of crap. Notice Hatsumi doesn't hide his name. Nor does Stephen Hayes. They're legit. No one gives them s.hit for anything.

btw, on his board before, AK has claimed that that IS his real, birth given name. More lies.

I asked him why he never published his sensei's pictures or put them on the website and he said that he had nothing to prove to anyone and his sensei never wanted him to let people know that he taught anyone martial arts,
    Bulls.hit. He has nothing to prove to anyone? I've never seen anyone with a bigger grudge against EVERYONE on the internet than this guy. He even talks s.hit to the people on his board who kiss his ass.

One weird story is there was this woman that was living with him. She NEVER came out of her room except to get something out of the fridge.
    He's probably a control freak nut case or something. He probably keeps her locked up. Is it the same girl from "Dragon Lady" or whatever the hell AK's X rated book is?

It was a spooky situation. I mean she never came out to even eat! I would get up around 7 a.m., and we would BS a while at night and go to bed around midnight, but she NEVER came out.
    I'm telling you, he probably keeps her locked up. Like literally locked up. People are f.ucked up in the world enough to do that.

OK, I'm not a member of his organization, I haven't even spoken to him in like 4 years, so don't start bashing me (I might bash back ),
    How'd you come into contract with him in the first place? Through another fraudulent organization? Please feel free to bash back.

I wouldn't have half as much of a problem with this guy if he didn't claim to be ninjutsu. It's funny how his "ninjutsu" techniques look just like American Army field manual techniques.

For example, if I'm an awesome boxer, and I can kick anyone's ass, and I go around teaching people what I know and call it "TaeKwonDo," that's BS. Even if I'm an awesome fighter, it's still not TKD.
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

YYD, now you aren't going to do a backflip over AK like you dod over SD are you? J/K
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

First of all IHAK, I don't mean to sound rude (ok, I do) - but to have an actual screen name like you have is a little obssessive-compulsive. I don't care if you like or dislike AK, me, or your own mother. Who are you?

Whereas Japan recognizes Masaaki Hatsumi as the Grandmaster of Togakure-ryu ninjutsu, and Hatsumi has all the scrolls that have been passed to him, Japan does not recognize AK as the grandmaster of anything, NOR does AK have any scrolls from any ninjutsu ryu.

Wrong, Hatsumi is a joke to the Japanese martial artists in Japan, but I guess you know it all
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

JoeDoe - don't be letting out the training secrets, the astral spies are every where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

being "legit" and being a joke are not mutually exclusive.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

JoeDoe - don't be letting out the training secrets, the astral spies are every where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In fact, I think I have one up my ass
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

you better get that checked out

....let's see.......

....Yellow Pages....

...Doctors......

....oh, there it is.....

Proctology

you better get that checked out

....let's see.......

....Yellow Pages....

...Doctors......

....oh, there it is.....

Proctology
    I don't think I can get an infection from an astral spy can I?

I had a colonoscopy last year - no problems other than ending up with a sore ass