Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: The Ashida Kim fight video...

Woa, this thread is still going on.

Eyebrows, dunno. I'm from the west coast. But there's definitely a stereotypical view of Byron as being filled with dole bludgers, hippies, dope, alternative culture, etc. You'll probably find a lot of tai chi for health type schools and lots of yoga.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

That's such a bad rap.......it's true, heaps of people smoke drugs and jazz down there, but it's just an educated , experienced , cas scene by the beach...........well dah you're gonna find hippies at te beach .

hey have question..........has anyone heard o' these folks.International college of Ma???.they have branches aust wide and have uchi-deshi ( live-in) programme and cater for international students????.apparently there was a GC brach about to open ???.news on that??.joedoe???

Sorry, haven't heard about them at all.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    ... but it's just an educated , experienced ...
    I have my doubts as to how educated and experienced the average dole bludger is. I've been one in the past (both Austudy and dole), and the average person in the queue at Centrelink doesn't look like the brightest spark.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo