Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ashida Kim fight video...

I don't even want to begin to pretend what that feels like
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

YinYangDagger,

How can you train with Ashida Kim and then call Masaaki Hatsumi a "joke to the japanese"? ......HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

AK's stuff isn't even real budo....it's friggin fake man!

All the stuff that I Hate Ashida Kim posted is true( even though his screen name may hint to him being biased). I appreciate that you shared your experience, but don't feel obligated to defend that charlatan just because you chilled at his house for a week!
    Peace

Originally posted by YinYangDagger
    I don't even want to begin to pretend what that feels like
    I dunno either, I was asleep the whole time so I didn't feel a thing. Afterwards I had a strange urge for a cigarette and for the doctor to hold me though
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Lets get a couple of things straight

If you said the fight was fake/choreographed........YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

If you thought other wise got to a Judo school or watch a couple of matches and count how many clean throws you see in a competition. Yet here you see several of them. And the Pro wrestling style rolling kick up/rolling flap jack was a dead give away. And I haven't come across a ninjutsu densho yet that taught a missle drop kick. Now he is supposed to be fighting a CHAMPION KICKBOXER. Anyone get his name to verify this fight? No. Why? BECAUSE ASHIDA WON'T GIVE IT OUT!!! Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

What started this was when Bullshido members (Anthony and Osiris) took up Ashida's challenge. He whined and cried and BSed his way all around the issue. He did the same thing when the REAL BDFS challenged him for using their material.

YinYangDagger,

You know why I don't by that Kim studied in Japan under a Japanese teacher? BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW JAPANESE! CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW TO MAKE A DECENT SENTENCE STRUCTRE AND FOR SOMEONE WHO TRAINED BY TOKYO CAN'T ANSWER BASIC THINGS ABOUT THE AREA!!!

Sorry man but if you believed even a fraction of his story all I can say you were suckered.

FYI Hastumi isn't the joke of the Japanese MA community the main center of questioning is the actual lineage of the Togakure Ryu school. The other 8 have been stated as valid.
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

The solution

I think the best way to solve this, is that someone from this forum go to AK's school and find out more about him. I would love to go find out myself, but I live on the other side of the planet in South East Asia.

I have seen some of his books, does seem pretty authentic traditional martial art stuff, but alot of his techniques seem more CMA than ninjitsu. The only thing that seem ninja like, was the origin of ninjas and the result of their techniques. He does show he has MA knowledge, but I cannot take him seriously after going to his website.

With a name like AK, his books on his amorous love affairs just seem to far fetch for a martial artist web site. Its like asking Frank Shamrock to write an erotic love novel with him as the main character and selling it on his own website. No one will take him seriously as a mixed martial artist.

Re: The solution

Originally posted by jungle-mania
    I think the best way to solve this, is that someone from this forum go to AK's school and find out more about him. I would love to go find out myself, but I live on the other side of the planet in South East Asia.
    You see the probelm with that is ITS ALREADY BEEN TRIED!!!

AK admitted he doesn't run a school and many pple in FL went looking for him. His outrageous $10,000 challenge was answerd and HE backed out. He claims to fought champion fighters but doesn't give any names and his 'proof' of this is a obviously cheorographed fight. He knows very little about the culture and language of the countries he supposedly trained in. He refers to his ninjitsu techniques by non ninjitsu terms. Since when did ninjtisu use the term kiba dachi?

Bottomline Ashida Kim is a fraud. The only ones that don't want to see that is the on kids with fantasies.
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

Re: Lets get a couple of things straight

Originally posted by Asia
    If you said the fight was fake/choreographed........YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

You know why I don't by that Kim studied in Japan under a Japanese teacher? BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW JAPANESE! CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW TO MAKE A DECENT SENTENCE STRUCTRE AND FOR SOMEONE WHO TRAINED BY TOKYO CAN'T ANSWER BASIC THINGS ABOUT THE AREA!!!
    local knowledge has jack to do with jack, but i personally have read where AK quotes and uses Japanese laguage...albeit limited............

and to whoever asked the question ...am I ignoring that??...I guess so...I only know what I've seen...sue me for not believing everything I hear contrary to what I know

Asia, maybe you should try to infiltrate his school ninja style. Get someone to pretend they seriously want to learn ninjitsu from him. And being the money scammer he is, he'd accept them into his 'ninja circle'. And once accepted in he should be able to find out AK's school location. Beat them at their own game.

Re: Re: Lets get a couple of things straight

Originally posted by blooming lotus

local knowledge has jack to do with jack, but i personally have read where AK quotes and uses Japanese laguage...albeit limited............

and to whoever asked the question ...am I ignoring that??...I guess so...I only know what I've seen...sue me for not believing everything I hear contrary to what I know
    Man you are hopless. You mean to tell me if you lived somewhere for months to years you wouldn't know local landmarks of the area?

And I want to see you quotes of Kim using Japanese because he doesn't know the language an ONLY copies what he seen somewhere else. Try speaking to him in Japanese (or posting on his site) and he will be at a total lose. I know because I seen it serveral times. HE DOESN'T KNOW IT!

Dude you're just gullible no two ways about it. If you actually believe the rantings of this obvious Bipolar individual then there is no help for you. Just hope reality doesn't bite you in the ass. I feel bad because its pple like you who worry me. You want to believe so strongly that you push away everything else. I can say its noon outside and show you all the evidence to support it but you'd rather listen to a quack say its Midnight while you stand there getting a sunburn.

Asia, maybe you should try to infiltrate his school ninja style. Get someone to pretend they seriously want to learn ninjitsu from him. And being the money scammer he is, he'd accept them into his 'ninja circle'. And once accepted in he should be able to find out AK's school location. Beat them at their own game.
    Last edited by Asia; 05-20-2004 at 07:37 AM.

His old message board used to have the BDFS logo at the top.

But the REAL BDFS people got p.issed at him and threatened legal action or something.

So he removed it. He changed it now to BDNS (Black Dragon Ninja Society).

If he was actually BDFS, why would a) they get p.issed at him for using it and b) he change it?

Exactly.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

I can say it noon out side and show you all the evidence to support it but you'd rather listen to a quack say its Midnight while you stand there getting a sunburn.

Was that a reenactment of Ricky Steamboat vs Hulk Hogan?

im with red. aside from everything else being argued i think the fight was half and half. they had a plan, they knew who was going to win and what throws they were going to do, and they also kicked the **** out of eachother a bit for the camera.
    where's my beer?

GDA's take on the video is about the same as mine.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    im with red. aside from everything else being argued i think the fight was half and half. they had a plan, they knew who was going to win and what throws they were going to do, and they also kicked the **** out of eachother a bit for the camera.
    Thats how Pro Wrestling works. Its part choreographed on what moves the want to perform and part improve. It just hilarous that Ashida Kim is trying to pass this off ans PROOF of his fearsome fighting ablities!