Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 Ancestors / 5 Elders Question

Lacy is nothing but a pimple on the backside of a flea

Cerebus,

Lacy claims many things and they mean absolutely nothing. He has nothing to offer anyone but foolish garbage wrapped in pretty titles.

Many people claim to be taught by masters, anyone can claim to be the student of a certain master. Lacy was never a student of Jung Shee Doo Wai. Lacy is a con-man who has conned many people into believing he is something that he is not.

Jung Shee Doo Wai gave Lacy an Honorary certificate years ago for Lacy's helping of senior citizens in the San Diego area and the man ran with it and created a whole lot of trouble for Jung Shee Wai and the Bak Fu Pai Association. Lacy claimed to be a ten year live-in student of Jung Shee Wai who had become a grandmaster of style which does not exist. Sup Bat Mo Jung Pai is not a style. Sup Bat Mor Jung is a form.

Ten years and he is a grandmaster....Sounds like a load of cow fodder. I have been training in the arts for 27 years. I am not a grandmaster. One cannot name himself a grandmaster, at least not in the traditional sense.

Jung Shee Wai revoked this honarary certificate many years ago and disowned Lacy. Lacy simply ran faster and created a string of lies. He claims to have over 600 forms.

Dear god that is pathetic. Lacy claims to be able to teach all these levels of Iron Palm, Iron Vest, etc... He has no real training and understands not the concepts of Dit Da Ke in the least.

Anyone with some real training under their sash can see that he has nothing.

Go to his website and watch his pathetic vid clips. Please, the man cannot even perform the most simple of forms. He puts up Kenpo clips and even they are not so good. He has horrible form and lacks the understanding of sink swallow float and spit which makes authentic BFP as well as other southern arts work.

The man does not demonstrate forms as he stole material from Jung Shee Wai and then has a "student" (more like some duped cult member who will become immortalized forever...) perform the form and then record it for him to sell to unsuspecting people.

Why does this have to be broadcast all over the net for you to recognize?? It had been inhouse for years and had become public a few years ago. Lacy has been exposed on McDojo as well as Bullshido as the fraud he most certainly is.

Frankly, one has to assume you have not the brain matter necessary to see through the garbage white rabbit. Who ever you are....Too many little kids hiding behind made up names.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 07-26-2004 at 07:30 AM.

Feel free to contact me

Brothers and Sisters,

Feel free to contact my via email, PM, or call me at 781-243-9711. I have had Jim Lacy call me after posting statements. So I can only assume he will call me up to convince me I am going to burn in hell for what I say.

Whatever Jim....

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Heh, heh. Well, you may very well be telling the truth (and Lacy does have one gosh-awful huge number of freakin' forms listed) but you're also an obnoxious azz.

Just because I don't keep up to date on what's happening in your organization/ little (VERY little) world, I MUST be downright stupid . Yeah, right.

As for your calling me a "little kid", I'm 34 years old. I'm a former soldier, cop and corrections officer. I've competed in full-contact San Shou matches in Europe and hold black belt ranking in Japanese Karate and am working toward instructor certification in the Chinese Internal Arts.

The only one acting childish around here is you. I ask an honest question and suddenly your panties are all in a knot.

It's people like you, acting like this, that send students straight to Lacy and anyone else who may not be on the up and up. Again you've given no specifics about any of your claims.

All you say is basically "If you believe him instead of me, then you're stoopid!" gee, THAT doesn't sound childish.

Or maybe YOU are the one who's the child hiding behind a made up name. Maybe you're actually Lacy's former underage child lover who is angry because he found another little boy to love and booted your lame azz out the door.

Whatever the case, after reading your post, I'd almost be ready to believe Lacy just because you're such an idiot. If you two are an example of the kind of students Doo Wai is putting out, I'm glad I never got involved with his organization.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Lacy is a deluded con...

Cerebus,

You really have read way too much into my posts. You asked about authenticity, and I gave you my opinion(which is rather well founded as I have known Jung Shee Doo Wai for over 15 years) I have nothing to claim but the truth. Lacy is nothing and has nothing to offer anyone except power-hungry people(i.e. fools willing to part with their money) who buy into his scam.

I do not want people to believe that my way of looking at lacy and his c r a p is the only way, just the one and only truth as I know the whole picture behind the man and what he has actually done to the BFP association as well as the harm done to Jung Shee Doo Wai.

I did give you specifics in one of my earlier posts when you asked. The man cannot back up his mouth when asked to. He has challenged many of us, then backed out as he knows if he crossed hands with any of the people challenged he would lose it all as he is not trained in any way, shape or form that could be considered real chinese martial arts training.

He is nothing but the washed up, ex-con, legally insane reject he portrays. Why do you seem to ignore what I have said and fire back and say that I have not given you examples of his obvious inablility. Add this to being totally written off by Jung Shee Doo Wai and you get bupkus.

I am a supporter of Jung Shee Doo Wai. I am also a friend who has seen Lacy give him great stress. No one deserves treatment like that. Jung Shee Wai has taught me many lessons on life. I applaud him.

Cerebus, you sink back down to your true level of awareness, and that is in the mud where you live with that garbage about my being Lacy's disgruntled ex-lover. Where in god's name did that come from??

Your frustrations are at their peak and you have to come up with slandering me as you cannot stand the truth? Geez, and you blather on about my being childish. Are you for real? Haa haa haaa..... These actions from a solider and cop/corrections officer? I think you need some help brother if every person who offers opinions are to be deemed disgruntled ex-lovers. You projecting their, Cerebus?

You claim to have fought in San Shou matches in Europe though you said you live in Oakland. Europe is a little far away to go fight in a match when they have such nice ones in this nation. Ohh, I get it. You can then say you fought but then it's harder to prove....Ahh I see you technique.

I have Black Belt rank in Uechi-Ryu Karate-do(certificate #2135) as well as training in Hung-Gar kung-fu, Jooklum Pai Tong Long Kuen, Shuai Jiao, Ba-Gua, and Taijiquan. I also practice Iron Hand and Iron Vest. I like the Jooklumpai very much. We seem to have similar background only I was a bouncer for many years rather than compete in tournies or contact matches.

Your number of posts also helps one to believe that you talk too much and train less.

You are the one who posted first and I responded. You obviously don't like what your hearing. Sorry about that, but it is the truth. Ask around and you will get the same answer from the masses. Though you will get the occasionally Lacy follower(which is so sad...)

You asked a question and it was answered. Others even showed you to where you could go to ask more about the situation. Obviously you would rather slander me than educate yourself to the truth.

No kiddies here. Just a lone man who does not take crap from unknown pseudo-men like yourself.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    33 Richard Drive
    Hanover, MA 02339
    781-243-9711

P.S. I again invite you to respond to me via email, PM or call me. I have nothing to hide and list my address and contact info for all to see, do you?? Don't have to agree with me on this Cerebus, but name calling and insinuating someones sexuality is piggish, and insulting. Step up, or be branded the coward you show yourself to be.

Mr. Dugas, if you go back and re-read this thread you will see that I never made any negative comments against you until you decided to go on about how I must be on another planet and lack "brain matter" just because I don't find this information to be common knowledge. You then go on to make further insinuations about me being a "little kid" and otherwise try talking down to someone who simply asked some honest questions.

You came across as if you were looking for an argument, so I figured if you wanna be an azz, then fine, I can stoop to your level for a couple of posts.

Not that you need to be informed of my background, but the San Shou tourneys I fought in were from 1990 (Milan internatinal tourney) to 1992 (Golden Dragon Cup European Championships in Rimini, Italy) while I was stationed with the 13th MP Company on Camp Ederle in Vicenza Italy.

Personally, I don't like having to get insulting with anyone. But if someone wants to get belligerent with me for no good reason, I'm certainly not going to just sit quiet & get sh!t on.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Oh, and just to let ya' know, you should probably take down your personal contact info. That's a really BAD idea. In case you hadn't realized, the internet has more than a few dangerous whackos on it (some of whom I've had run-ins with). And you accuse ME of lacking brain matter?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

insulting statements...

Cerebus,

We can go back and forth about this. I apologize for insulting your level of intelligence.

Post less and train more,

Dale Dugas

P.S. Yeah I agree with you about some whackos, but have not an ounce of fear about that.

Dale, nice to hear from you again.

Cerebus, Dale is just a no-nonsense guy who is sick of Lacy and the damage he attempts to do to Bak Fu Pai.

If you want another opinion, I will tell you the simple fact that GM Doo Wai claims that Jim Lacy knows nothing about Bak Fu Pai and is attempting to live off of the lineage of the Grandmaster without any substantive knowledge.

I have never met Jim Lacy personally, but I have trained BFP for 9 years and can tell you that Jim Lacy does not move as well as a 3 month student of the art.

BFP is an internal art and there is no excuse for Jim's lack of ability to move. As we always say, the proof is in the results. If you can't see them, they aren't there.
    Got Lineage?

Five Elders

You might be interested in this thread:

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...mei#post479279
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Re: Five Elders

Originally posted by MasterKiller
    You might be interested in this thread:

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...mei#post479279
    FYI, the Five Ancestors of Shaolin are different to the Five Ancestors of Ngor Chor Kun/Wu Chu Chuan.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.