Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ot- chronicles of rid****

Jeter wrote a couple of godawful sequels to BladeRunner. Truly sacriligeous to the greatest movie of all time.
    And they're making a movie based on these sequels?
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

as Serpent said he wrote some crappy a$$ follow ups, not to DADOES, but to the movie itself. He took all the soul out of it and turned into crap, not too mention the guy can't write worth a d@mned.
    As for movies, I heard a rumor a few years ago and I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't happen.

I haven't read his Blade Runner sequels, but his original fiction really ain't bad at all. As I remember - it has been a while.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

The only thing I ever read of his was the sequel to Blade Runner. I didn't get around to trying to choke down the third book cause the first one was so bad.