Thread: it's a dog eat dog world out there

it's a dog eat dog world out there

he had a samurai sword....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5067299/

“There are too many incidents of people taking firearms out with them, then they complain when the police shoot them,” the judge said.
    Indeed!

What is it about a =ID&ID%5BContent%5D=5496]samurai sword in the summertime...

aaaarrrrrgghghghgghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Someone went nuts here Thursday morning w/a katana...I tried to point you guys to the website but I cant get it to work. Ff'ack!!

Screwit...Samurai sword = nut's weapon of choice.

cut 'n paste if I didn't kill this moment

www.krqe.com/expanded.asp?RECORD_KEY[Content]=ID&ID%5BContent%5D=5496

If you're ever staying over in Alb, be sure not to open the door for any psycho nutbags with swords. Heh-heh....
    Last edited by Banjos_dad; 05-30-2004 at 03:30 PM.
    Master...Teach me kung fu.

Originally posted by Banjos_dad

If you're ever staying over in Alb, be sure not to open the door for any psycho nutbags with swords. Heh-heh....
    Doesn't that go for any traveling salesman at your home or hotel door? I only wish they would show up at my house, that way I can deal with them. When they call on the phone and harass you all you can do is cuss them out and hang up. Nothing is as good as being able to verbally abuse an annoying salesperson face to face when they invade your life.

-Will

This is what they do on their off time I guess
    The newspaper had a way better account of it but they want you to PAY to access their site.
    For instance, the guy with the sword turned his back at some point & the victim's friend pushed him out the door. Does that sound a little odd to you? It did to me.
    Anyway. After I posted that I wanted to also point out, if you love to study the katana it doesn't make you a psycho. Just that there's something about it.. You never hear about people going nuts with a broadsword or a claymore.

What if its a salesman whose selling Samurai swords.

only if he works for Gene.

Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

You never hear about people going nuts with a broadsword or a claymore

Reply]
    That's becasue they arn't seen in every movie, and avaliable in every trinkit shop you find in the mall. Samurai swords are for the most part.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I guess a machete is sort of like a broadsword...
    Maybe I'll start a thread asking if anyone practices dao forms with a machete.
    If someone came to my house selling kicking shields they might make a sale. Gene, don't send anyone though

poor guy.

all he wanted was his dog and to start a fire with a hammer.
    where's my beer?

His weapon of choice to get rid of the dog was a pick axe? That's kinda cruel! Why wouldn't he just use the samurai sword?

At least no one's eye got shot out.

Originally posted by Royal Dragon
    You never hear about people going nuts with a broadsword or a claymore

Reply]
    That's becasue they arn't seen in every movie, and avaliable in every trinkit shop you find in the mall. Samurai swords are for the most part.
    Better a sword than a D-9 Bulldozer. Krazy dude flattened a small town here in Colorado with one over the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

LOL
    Caterpillar D9 gong fu = doesn't matter whether you answer the door or not!