Thread: Cinderblocks are in

Stacey Guest

Cinderblocks are in

I wanted to tell you about an amazing super offer. I just ordered my CINDER BLOCK (R) I opened the package and was supprised to find a cinderblock. Now unlike weights, kettle bells or stone locks CINDER BLOCK develops EAGLE CLAW KUNG FU GRIP used by kung fu master to RIP APART HUMAN SKULLS!!!

You can do everything you can do with kettle bells or stone locks only now you get the benefit of FANTASTIC FINGER FORCE (R)

Each cinder block comes with a lifetime guarantee, If your ever breaks, we will replace it for no extra cost.

I'm backed up with e-mails of people ordering CINDER BLOCK but for only 89.73 I can send you, your very own today!!!

no, don't order from him, order from me. I'll send it to you at half price. 44 dollars, s/h included. two cinder blocks purchased at my local hardware store for $3 and s/h @ $41. order from me plz.............. I'll pack it with my own two hands and the cinder blocks are made with PRIDE in the USA.

I just recieved a shipment of cinderblocks straight from Carthage - where "No cinderblock shall touch another" (tm). Special deal of $35 USD/ea, or two for $65.

Amateurs.

Nothing beats "Midnight Stores" they got everything from Hi-Fi's to Car-parts and all the MA gear you want for the low price of USD 0,00.

BTW, I just heard of a store that got in a set of brand-new Shaolin Stone-locks still unused.

Time to go shopping.

i already got a couple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Impudent fools! I'd like to try your Wu-Tang style.
    My martial skills are still stronger than yours.

Do you people actually train with these for eagle claw kung fu?

A friend and I once designed a training course using cinder blocks for strength training. Never for kung fu, though, curious to hear how you guys use them.
    A unique snowflake

Xaolin Xinder Bloks(R)

Forged in a mystic Xaolin(R)forge. Tempered with the sweat of a thousand children working for pennies, Forced into labor by a small, portly man with a whip and a bad attitude. These patened Xinder Bloks(R) have been used in SECRET and DEADLY temples located in SECRET and DEADLY locations by SECRET and DEADLY Monks(R)! These Xinder Bloks(R) were used in training for grip, power, and sexual prowess, but they also doubled as stylish coffee tables. Now, you may ask, how much would a SECRET and DEADLY training tool like this cost? You'd be surprised to find out that you can own a fine Xaolin Xinder Blok(R) for the ultra-low price of you eternal soul (we also accept first born children!!!) Act quick! Supplies are limited!

CALL NOW!
    KL5-5555
    Last edited by CaptinPickAxe; 05-27-2004 at 02:17 AM.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

This stuff is funny, but those Atomic guys are just trying to fill a perceived need...frankly I'm glad there's a source for this wacky stuff.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

agreed. kk is selling some good stuff, but i gotta admit, stacey is pretty **** funny sometimes.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    you guys arent really seeling anything, liers
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Good job Stacey!
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

I had some just like that, Stacey. They were stuck in a wall. I removed them with a hammer and chisel and my house caved in.