Thread: You Got Served.

Question You Got Served.

Okay, I didn't actually see the movie, as in, "take in the film with my own two eyes," but, from the thousands of commercials and the South Park rendition of such, I think I have a pretty decent grasp on the concept:

You dance good, but don't smile, then you're "hard," but not in the sense of being able to have an erection or sexually pleasure a female.

I ask this question: WTF?!?!?!?!
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Question

I too would ask that question
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

if it involved a bunch of chicks dancing instead of dudes i would watch it. heck i own "bring it on"
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I watched that drunk once, and my friends have a video tape of me doing "spirit fingers"....truth or dare drunk is bad.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

haha, spirit fingers rule.
    But "You got served" is kinda cool to. Some nice hiphop-moves and very decent breakdancing-moves plus the special effect of "shaking the picture" when some guys jump stomping on the ground

Vash is just upset because he got Goth Served.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

*pfft* conformist.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Seriously, I went to go see that movie, there were about all of 4-6 moves that I liked.... the movie sucked, the dancing was meteocre (sp?)...

The premise of where they battled, and how they battled, was sick though... in that ring both crews facing each other.. that was cool, but like I said, the rest of the movie absolutely sucked. Now some of the footwork in Usher's new video, that is sick (yes I've watched the whole thing, I just keep the volume down).
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

"U sUKaZ GoT SERVED! KiK DaT FunKEE bEaT, TOnE!"

I've never seen it. Never will. I wouldn't watch it drunk. I wouldn't have on while I was sleeping. That show will never have the grace of being on my TV...ever

The deal is, that show never made a press-release. A dead giveaway that its saying, "Hey...I suck" another movie that never had a press-release was the American Idol movie...yeah. I think you see the trend. Also, I can barely stand the commercials, I don't think I could go the whole movie with out severe psycological damage.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest