Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowardice vs. Sheeplike stupidity

Phrost, your first post made sense in relation to the initial 'point' (and I use that word loosely) in the thread.

But after Banjo's Dad took the thread to it's logical conclusion, IMO opinion, everything else was redundant.

Monkeyslap2
    Over 70% of the world's conflicts are caused by islamists.
    What retard fundamentalist Christian ****rag website did you pull that from?

YinYangDagger
    I tried to be nice when the rape thing came up the last time. Now I won't. There's an old saying pertaining to warfare: TO THE VICTORS GO THE SPOILS. Tragic? Perhaps. Better them than us.
    You know, it's *****s like you that make extremists. Like it makes me want the Islamic fundamentalists to actually make it you and your wife, and your daughters/sisters/mom. Doesn't make any odds to me, one extremist is as good as another.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

TWS once again demonstrating that he's a tard...

Nothing wrong with chosing your battles. I'm arguing against people who spend years learning how to hurt other people (punching, kicking, etc) who are completely against using violence as a means to resolve a conflict. It just doesn't follow
    This is true. Violence is the means of last resort, but an option, nonetheless. Some people out there really don't care and you have to clock em in the noggin.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

If you study combat, you are a martial artist.

If you fight, you are a fighter.

If you kill, you are a warrior.

If those are not necessary, then you are fortunate.

p.s. In my opinion, if you take the fighting aspect out of what was originally a "martial art", then it should be considered something else. Martial has an significant meaning in the term, and should be used as such, so as not to further propagate the ALREADY blunted context.
    Last edited by Losttrak; 05-29-2004 at 06:18 AM.
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

Thumbs down

Quoted by Phrost
    "A sacred discipline involving punching and kicking? Does that make you feel less guilty about what you do, or is it just the marketing spin you fell for?

Yoga is a sacred discipline, if that could be said about anything. Training to hurt other people (which, SHOCKER, is what punching and kicking does), is only sacred in religions that explicitly espouse violence. Fortunately for society, such religions aren't very common.

Something is deep around here, and it's definately more than an inch. I'm breaking out the hip waders"

as i stated earlier
    " A Mile Wide and an Inch Deep"

"Martial arts are a sacred discipline and fighting is not ALL martial arts are about." This is FACT. Just because guys want to skim the surface in the MA doesnt mean that we here have to.
    and besides ,Phrost?,,,this is the Kung Fu forum,,,,if you want to troll then go to the Reality/ street fighting section of these forums.
    and dont you have your OWN forums for your brand of mentality?

Proud to be an American(for PEACE) TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Originally posted by The Willow Sword
    Quoted by Phrost

as i stated earlier
    " A Mile Wide and an Inch Deep"

Your beliefs help you cope with the fact that you're learning how to hurt people, but they don't change reality.

Please stop pretending you have some 'secret, special insight' on things. It just makes you sound more pretentious than you already do.

] This is FACT. Just because guys want to skim the surface in the MA doesnt mean that we here have to.
    and besides ,Phrost?,,,this is the Kung Fu forum,,,,if you want to troll then go to the Reality/ street fighting section of these forums.
    and dont you have your OWN forums for your brand of mentality?
    Fact?

If it's a fact, then you can prove it. I invite you to do so.

Again, what in the blue f**k does punching and kicking have to do with anything "sacred", unless you're a religious nutcase?

Deep down, you just don't like what you're doing, but something compells you to keep doing it and so you've swallowed this BS as a coping mechanism. That doesn't change the fact that it's a delusion.

As far as 'my own brand' of anything, unfortunately for you, I'm not alone here in this opinion. In fact, I'd wager more people agree with me here than you.

Exclamation im not going to go round and round with you on it.

i have no "secret, special insight", phrost. i just know what i know. Apparently you know what you know,,,,so there we have it.

and My "Beliefs" are none of yours or anyone elses buisness for that matter, so dont try to ASSume anything about them.

PEACE,,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Re: im not going to go round and round with you on it.

i have no "secret, special insight", phrost. i just know what i know. Apparently you know what you know,,,,so there we have it.

and My "Beliefs" are none of yours or anyone elses buisness for that matter, so dont try to ASSume anything about them.

PEACE,,,TWS
    I'm still waiting for the factual evidence supporting your 'beliefs'.

The 'facts' are, that a lot of the BS about the martial arts being deeper than fighting are more about making training for violence palatable to soccer moms. It's just window dressing.

Punches, kicks, and weapons have but one purpose: to hurt people.

Sorry Phrost, had to steal that one!

Mat - STFU already. You think I made that quote up? It's been around longer than you and I, and will be around (and be true) long after we're gone.
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

I'm honored, sincerely.

Red face

Once again " A mile wide and an inch deep".

If you dont have the will or the open mind to figure this out i am definately NOT going to spend my weekend trying to "prove" anything to you,,,because quite frankly i dont have to prove a thing to you when it comes to the aspects of the fighting arts, combative arts, martial arts whatever label you want to put on it.

instead,,why dont you go visit a military cemetary in your area and honor those REAL Warriors (not the spandex ring fighters,lol)
    who sacrificed alot for this country.

This is Memorial weekend bro,,,, Not Troll weekend.

that is all i have to say in this thread.

PEACE,,,TWS.

Once again " A mile wide and an inch deep".

If you dont have the will or the open mind to figure this out i am definately NOT going to spend my weekend trying to "prove" anything to you,,,because quite frankly i dont have to prove a thing to you when it comes to the aspects of the fighting arts, combative arts, martial arts whatever label you want to put on it.

Convenient for you, seeing as you can't prove it. You keep up with the baseless assertions though. I'm sure they'll help you cope with the fact that you're learning how to hurt people.

instead,,why dont you go visit a military cemetary in your area and honor those REAL Warriors (not the spandex ring fighters,lol)
    who sacrificed alot for this country.

This is Memorial weekend bro,,,, Not Troll weekend.

that is all i have to say in this thread.
    I think I know a bit more about this than you do, considering I was a SGT serving in the US Army for 7 years.

Are you done now, or are you going to continue and play your silly little game?

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Originally posted by Phrost
    And Xebsball, grow up dude. Rage Against the Machine is so 1990's. They're a much better band now that they're not whining about "The Man" holding them down.

The fact is, if you expect to benefit from public services (driving on public roads, going to public schools, using public parks and property), then you have an obligation to support the public interest as dictated by your democratically elected government.

Otherwise, get the F**K out of my country and stay gone. We don't need cowards like you pi$$ing in our gene pool anyway.
    Fu.ck you if you dont like RATM you dont like good music
    you probably just listen to crap like more than 90% of the worlds population do too so whatever screw you i dont care.

The benefits? I pay my taxes
    And i refuse to do more
    None you fu.ckers can control me

AND im NOT in your fu.cking country stupid suck ass fu.ck
    You mentioned keeping me from your gene pool right, i knew you were a fu.cking NAZI from the beggining, dont give me your eugeny whatever crap you mother fu.cker racist *******
    WE HAVE A FU.CKING NAZI ON THE FORUM
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Originally posted by Xebsball

Fu.ck you if you dont like RATM you dont like good music
    you probably just listen to crap like more than 90% of the worlds population do too so whatever screw you i dont care.

The benefits? I pay my taxes
    And i refuse to do more
    None you fu.ckers can control me

AND im NOT in your fu.cking country stupid suck ass fu.ck
    You mentioned keeping me from your gene pool right, i knew you were a fu.cking NAZI from the beggining, dont give me your eugeny whatever crap you mother fu.cker racist *******
    WE HAVE A FU.CKING NAZI ON THE FORUM
    By this post you seriously can't be old enough to have pubic hair, much less pay taxes on anything other than bubble gum.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    your "eugenic" coment towards me is recorded
    you cant run from it
    you are exposed

pathetic claims about me being young or not
    wont save you
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Quoted By Phrost
    I think I know a bit more about this than you do, considering I was a SGT serving in the US Army for 7 years.
    ah so you went from a SGT in the army to a Forum Troll,,,,thats quite a step up then isnt it?
    "First to go, last to know"

oh yes and im done,,,,, PEACE,,,TWS.