Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowardice vs. Sheeplike stupidity

and now your dragging KFO into this? thats ****ty, man.

so is failure to take action against someone using your website as a medium through which to make libelous statements.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Not necessarily. I'd rather not go there, I like this site. I strongly suspect that the appropriate action will be taken once the staff become aware of this incident.

That doesn't change the law, nor does it change the fact that I won't tolerate having my character defamed in such a manner.

You want to call me an idiot, a-hole, or similar insults, that's fine. But do not ever call me a racist. That's more than just an insult, especially according to the laws under which this website operates.

I'll give it to you, friend, I wouldn't like to be called a racist, seeing how I'm anything but. However, I'm saying if you truely plan to follow through with this farse, it will be in vain or severly, finacially an unwise move. He resides in south america and it will extremely difficult to get him and probably very expensive.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Talking

would you like some WHINE with your cheese, Phrosty?
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

No, just the facts that you said you had several posts ago.

I wouldn't worry about it too much Phrost. Xebs-goof-ball only contributes crap on this forum. He's always going on about how he can't get any pu$$y or the BS music he listens to. His daddy needs to whip his a$$ and probably would if he found him writing all this profanity via his parents' computer.
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

That's what I figured. But still, the signature needs to go at the VERY least. Allowing libelous statements here puts this site in a bad position, legally.

Both of you are in the wrong. Xebby is in his late 20s if I'm correct. Hold on, before you go on with all this "well, thats still a youngster to me" crap. He is no longer his father's responsibility. All his choices are his own and he can stand the conciquences on his own.

This is just getting ****in' retarded. I think this thread should be deleted...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Stacey Guest

ugly American allert

so...your going to take a BRAZILIAN CITIZEN to court under Californian law.

NEWSFLASH: California does not rule the Earth.

Oh, he's Brazillian now.

That's excellent. Thanks for the tip.

I won't comment on the legal issues beyond this.

Stacey Guest
    Racism is an idea that races should be seperate.

If you mention evolution and someone calls you a Darwinist can you sue for libel too?

Thats the problem with too many Californians. They are gutluss losers that sue at the drop of a hat.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Captain is correct
    Im on early 20s though

You disrecpted me and my family by offending my genes, now deal with it
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

He still acts like 13, regardless of how old he "really" is. And as far as Phrost disrespecting your family, so what? You're usual comment on here is FU(K YOU anyway. Sure, I say it to, but I usually back it up with an opinion or something. I don't just go to threads and start spouting profanities everywhere like this clown. Then he brags about all the great drugs he takes. I guess that makes him feel more "grown up" and mature by stating how many drugs he takes. In any case you bring much more disrespect to your family than Phrost ever could with a single statement.
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Hey Stacey, how is it I'm stupid for putting forth an argument that can only be met with libel and ad hominem attacks?

And how is it that I'm an internet warrior when I've actually gotten into the ring for a No Holds Barred match?

The fact is, not you, not Shallow Sword, nor the manchild could manage a halfway rational argument to defend your position, and instead seek to divert attention from your embarassment by insulting me.

To anyone that's not a half-wit, this is painfully obvious.

Question Why?

Why should i engage in a discussion with you to "Prove" these philisophical aspects of Martial arts, again i keep saying to you that "Fighting is not ALL that Martial arts are about".

What that statement means is that I do recognize the fighting aspects of Martial arts but that i ALSO Recognize the Philisophical and spiritual aspects of Martial Arts as well(which doesnt soley focus on Hurting people).

You want Proof of this?

Here is the Proof, and i will site 2 references one chinese and one Japanese related to the "play on words" you have b@stardized in the JMA. IE Bushido(Bullshido)

1st Book " Sun Tzu's Art of War"
    2nd Book "Budo" Teachings of the Founder of Aikido by Morihei Ueshiba.

You have TWO aspects of everything in the world,,Male,,Female
    Good,,,Evil,,light,,,dark etc.
    I was always taught that there are TWO aspects of Martial arts
    the Hurting and the Healing. you learn BOTH in the traditional realm, you dont waste your energy in either aspect.

phrost,,,i am going to apologize to you for saying that you are a troll,, in fact i dont think that you are a troll at all, what i do feel is that you are one of these guys who lives by the fist rather than the MIND that moves the fist.

and as for your whining about Xebby and his comments to you.
    you, in my opinion, exude this typical mentality that is associated with racism when you sput off all that "****ing in the gene pool" BS, and your angry Patriotism when someone doesnt have the same conservative view point as you.

PEACE,,,TWS
    Last edited by The Willow Sword; 05-29-2004 at 05:02 PM.
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.