Thread: I want my issue

I want my issue

Hey...I just got a subscrption to this mag. And it said that I would start with the sept/oct issue.

I know sept just started but I seen the sept/oct issue on the racks awhile ago.

And my dad is getting anxous. you know when it will come?
    A"recovered" crack addict. "That came from being one of the Reagan-era kids when I was in middle school as part of that whole Just Say No thing. They would have people who were recovering addicts come to talk to us at school. One guy in particular came to talk to us about drugs. But it didn't sound like he thought they were that bad. He sounded more like a commercial for drugs than a warning."
    -Dave Chappelle on Tyrone Biggums

"A good male hostage negotiator can talk the pants off a nun. And a good female negotiator could be caught in bed with another man by her husband and the next moment would be standing up, putting her clothes on, acting like it was a big joke, convincing the husband that nothing happened. And after a while, maybe he wouldn't believe it, he's not stupid, but it would put some doubts in his head..."
    -CPD hostage negotiator

That's odd

The Sep/Oct issue was sent out about a month and a half ago. If you ordered after that, your first issue would be the Nov/Dec. If you were told otherwise, you should contact Margie at our sales dept. at sales@martialartsmart.com or 1-800-824-2433. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Call sales and they'll get it cleared up right away.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Re: That's odd

Originally posted by GeneChing
    The Sep/Oct issue was sent out about a month and a half ago. If you ordered after that, your first issue would be the Nov/Dec. If you were told otherwise, you should contact Margie at our sales dept. at sales@martialartsmart.com or 1-800-824-2433. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Call sales and they'll get it cleared up right away.
    It like JUST came.

Sorry to be an ass...but my dad was like pelting me, you know?
    A"recovered" crack addict. "That came from being one of the Reagan-era kids when I was in middle school as part of that whole Just Say No thing. They would have people who were recovering addicts come to talk to us at school. One guy in particular came to talk to us about drugs. But it didn't sound like he thought they were that bad. He sounded more like a commercial for drugs than a warning."

"A good male hostage negotiator can talk the pants off a nun. And a good female negotiator could be caught in bed with another man by her husband and the next moment would be standing up, putting her clothes on, acting like it was a big joke, convincing the husband that nothing happened. And after a while, maybe he wouldn't believe it, he's not stupid, but it would put some doubts in his head..."
    -CPD hostage negotiator

It JUST came?!

That's really odd. It should not have taken that long to get to NY. Let me know if it happens again with the next issue, and if it does, we'll look into solving it. Sorry for the delay.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Re: It JUST came?!

That's really odd. It should not have taken that long to get to NY. Let me know if it happens again with the next issue, and if it does, we'll look into solving it. Sorry for the delay.
    Wow, thanks for letting me be an ass.

Thanks alot.
    ^________^

-CPD hostage negotiator

hey, what is the forum good for anyway?

Seriously, we do want our subscribers to get their issues prior to the newsstand release. In all honesty, that doesn't always happen, but a month+ after is a bit too late, so thank YOU for your patience and subscription.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Re: hey, what is the forum good for anyway?

Seriously, we do want our subscribers to get their issues prior to the newsstand release. In all honesty, that doesn't always happen, but a month+ after is a bit too late, so thank YOU for your patience and subscription.
    Yea yea.

I'm only patient cause I know this won't happen again.

...riiiight?

hahahaha
    Thanks again.

-CPD hostage negotiator

good question

If it does, let me know. Frankly, it should not have happened the first time.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Re: good question

If it does, let me know. Frankly, it should not have happened the first time.
    Now for all my trouble can I get a boradsword master kit?

-CPD hostage negotiator