Thread: NAGA pics and results

NAGA pics and results

http://www.nagafighter.com/tournamen...s/DSC00880.JPG

Thats me in the middle, looking like a douche. I don't know where the third guy is.

And here's how i placed and what divisions i was in.

NO-GI Teens Advanced Heavy Weight
    1st Place Jeff Kelly Matamoros
    2nd Place Jezrael Elizondo
    3rd Place Cody Johnson Dojo USA

GI Teens Beginner Heavy Weight
    1st Place Jeff Kelly Matamoros
    2nd Place Dave Thomas Pedro Sauer
    3rd Place Phillip Blandell Carlson Gracie

Ok, i'm done bragging now. Actually, I shouldn't brag at all. I should have gone into a higher division and got owned, but i'm a p*ssy. Oh well.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

good job! I wasn't there, but some guys from my school were. My coach got first in gi and no gi in the advanced light heavies.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Cool! How'd the rest of your team do?

Overall we did really well. We had alot of people go and everyone did well. Lots of medals taken home. Pretty cool tournament, even if it did go a little long.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

I'm actually not sure - I'll verify tomorrow. I know how they all did in atlanta, but I'm not sure about chi, other than coach.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter