Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucille

closest thing to goodness tammy wynette ever did involved the klf.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

The incorrect has caught rtb wearing raver threads in a honeytonk and broken a bottle of lonestar over his head.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

and now the correct is celebrating.

sorry, changstyle, i just don't like much of what such music has to offer. i even saw clint black at last year's houston rodeo (girlfriend forced me to go at gunpoint) and, while it was fun and entertaining, the idea of country music of any kind will still make my intestines cramp in revulsion.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

All that proves is that Cauty and Drummond can make anyone sound good.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Hey, not everything's for everybody, we both know that. My real point was that a lot (and I mean a whole lot) of people esteem her contributions to music a great deal. She's stood the test of time, nah mean? Even KLF wouldn't have picked her out if they weren't big fans. Same deal as when Pet Shop Boys got Dusty Springfield to sing on a record, or when Jack White did an album with Loretta Lynn. Or U2 and Johnny Cash, etc. etc.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.