Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention: Blooming Lotus!

Exclamation ATTENTION: BLOOMING LOTUS!

You're really the troll formerly known as "backbreaker" aren't you?
    Last edited by cerebus; 06-02-2004 at 04:39 AM.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Ooooh, controversial!

this can only lead to good things.
    where's my beer?

Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    this can only lead to good things.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Tell us, 7*!

I've often thought maybe BL was a persona. If so, excellent job. The writing style is so unique and detached from any other I've come across. I couldn't emulate it if I tried.

I've done several IP checks on BL when he/she/hermaphrodite posted on the internal forum and didn't get any match ups on IP to backbreaker. Usually backbreaker didn't post under 2 names at the same time.
    I have a signature.

I think you guys should stop looking for a previous incarnation of bl. She's a whole new thang. Now, whether she is actually creating this persona and having a laugh, or if this is really her personality, I'm not sure.

However, I'm pretty sure it's not a new persona of someone we already know. I actually think this is genuinely what bl is like. Imagine being in the same room as her! *shudder*
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I am not so convinced that BL is a new "thang".

Maybe the mods should check IP's against more members than the standard trolls.

As I mentioned on another thread an IP-Trace would quickly solve the issues as to "Bl's" probable location.

The problem is BL doesn't just post AT HOME. (S)He (can we verify if BL is a she?) posts from other locations as well, just like I do, because his/her IP changes constantly.

Maybe it is a series of members posing as one member.
    I have a signature.

What I think TJM is getting at is can you tell if BL is in China? Ironfist says so in another thread, but it would be pretty funny if she wasn't. As to gender identity, she posted a pic once. Not that an imposter couldn't do that, but if so it was a nice touch .

Originally posted by PHILBERT
    The problem is BL doesn't just post AT HOME. (S)He (can we verify if BL is a she?) posts from other locations as well, just like I do, because his/her IP changes constantly.
    Hmmm, multiple addresses means either multiple ISP's/accounts most likely.

The IP-Trace will give the address of the company/business/ISP to which the IP-address is assigned.

Using sites like the ones below will show a host of info about owner of said IP-address.
    http://www.dnsstuff.com/
    http://www.whoisview.com/products/wh...iew_online.php
    http://www.samspade.org

Maybe it is a series of members posing as one member.
    Again the above trace would show that as each IP-Address most likely would would show multiple locations.

Unless all the address are from the same pool assigned to the ISP/Company.
    Last edited by T'ai Ji Monkey; 06-02-2004 at 10:59 PM.

kid is cute and she looks like someone i'd like to stab in the face.

hopefully the kid does if for me sometime soon.

[edit] just to make that more clear blooming lotus is the one i'd like to stab in the face.
    Last edited by GunnedDownAtrocity; 06-02-2004 at 11:40 PM.
    where's my beer?

Originally posted by Toby
    What I think TJM is getting at is can you tell if BL is in China? Ironfist says so in another thread, but it would be pretty funny if she wasn't.
    Yeah, that's would I mean.

Digging even deeper it is also possible to find out the accountname and more information.

Had to do a few IP/E-Mail traces in my time so that I goud notify an ISP which account was sending the bad stuff and get the person booted off.

[edit]
    I use a small freeware called "Sam Spade v114" to do that.
    [/edit]
    Last edited by T'ai Ji Monkey; 06-02-2004 at 10:31 PM.

That pic is most certainly a stripper and her kid. Eyebrows a foot over her eyes is a stage trick, it looks horrible up close, but stage wise, it has an effect. She actually looks a lot like one stripper that used to practice with us, as far as her choice in posture for the pic and facial demeanour. GDA is cooorect.

People like to assume that all these people are regulars playing tricks, but for the most part, these annoying personas online are the personas of annoying people, at least as far as I've seen admining Bullshido. It's not like Badger making another id for a little fun. I could be wrong on this one, but I see nothing about her online persona that doesn't scream attention hound stripper chick, or former one still hounding the attention, in this case.

Could be wrong, but it seems legit, down to posting her pic to show she's real.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

That pic is most certainly a stripper and her kid.
    Can't disagree there, but it is not the face that I can see earn $10.000 a week to work as a model.