Thread: First time Tong Long

First time Tong Long

Hi all!

This spring has been a very special one for me. About a month ago I was introduced for the first time to tong long by master Jochen Wolfrgamm from Osnabruck, Germany.
    I have to say that I was positively surprised by the well thought mechanisms of Tang Lang. Coming from CLF background, some of the principles and thoughts seemed a bit alien at first, but I'm liking TL more every time I train. Also I have learned an important lesson. It seems that in the end CLF is not the only pearl in the sea, as I unfortunately thought for a very long time.

And the people in Osnabruck were extremely skilled and friendly.

So thank you Jochen and please say our(Mika's and mine) greetings to Paul and the rest of your students!

Tapani Mylly
    Mika Perkiomaki

Hi Mika, Hi Tapani,

Thank you for your kind words! Your are always welcome! And so others as well.

But as I told you before: in my understanding I am not a master! Sifu / Shifu is the chinese Word for my students to call me teacher. Nothing more - nothing less!

All the best for your future in Tong Long!
    Last edited by German Bai Lung; 06-10-2004 at 05:38 AM.
    If you can´t change the world - change yourself!
    And if you can´t change yourself: change YOUR world!
    ---
    My YouTube Site

Smile Greetings

Hi Mika, Hi Tapani!

Best greetings to both of you! Indeed it was a nice time training with you and share some beers
    I hope your training is going well and perhapes we'll meet at the Lee Kam Wing seminars.

Best regards
    Chris