Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any good masters in hk

Sagacious Monk Guest

any good masters in hk

i just arrived in hk..just wondering any good masters around.. my sifu is jim fung...but i cant see any of our lineages are here..ie tsui shan tin
    ( sorry for the spelling misatke)..

if i join a new lineages..i want to join the wong's lineages ...which masters are good in hk under these lineages

thanx bro

S.Teebas Guest
    er..... how about the man him self! Tsui has a school in HK.

Armin Guest
    :D :D :D harhar :D :D :D

Martial Joe Guest
    Tsui Sheung Tin all the way.Go touch hands with that man and you will never want to leave!

jameswebsteruk Guest

WSL Lineage in HK

Cliff Au Yueng is a student of the late WSL, and teaches in WanChai, very nice guy, open to other styles and students.

Sagacious Monk Guest
    he does have a school in hk...
    you know where?

jameswebsteruk Guest
    TST teaches at the VingTsun Athletic association headquarters in Kowloon, Im afraid I cant remember which evening. The school there is shared with different teachers on different nights.
    And as for where the school is, ******, I cant remember that either, only been a couple of times. Come on someone, help me out. Is it Jordan?

Frank

chongnoi Guest

wing chun in Hong Kong

Check out mu Sifu, Siu Yuk Men, he was one of Yip Man's original students and one of the only few to learn the entire system from Yip Man. Better yet-he speaks fluent english. I was very blessed to be accepted as his first private American student and spent 6 months training full time in Hong Kong. He can be contacted at the VTAA phn:2381-6044 His classes are mon, thur, fri 4;30 - 8;00 pm. The VTAA is located on nullah road next to the Mong Kok Police station (take the MTR and use the Prince Edward stop)

jameswebsteruk Guest
    Prince Edward, that was it, not Jordan. (smacks forehead)

Cheers!

Sagacious Monk Guest
    i heard that TST classes are by invitation only is that true?

ALso what do you think of master Wan adn Yuen under the WOng lineage which one is better?

S.Teebas Guest
    Ask you Sifu... he is Tsui's student, he would know.

benny Guest
    sifu cliff au yeung is very good and was wong sheung leung interpetor when barry lee could not come. sifu cliff was with him for 10-15 yrs.
    his web site is www.vt.com.hk
    and his school is at 4/f flat c sun hey mansion
    68-76 hennessy rd wanchai

he is very good and the school is great. the students are really friendly and he has alot of students that speak english as well as him.
    if you do go please say hello to him from benny from australia.
    good luck

jameswebsteruk Guest
    Hey Benny,
    Clive Potter (WSL in the UK) and a bunch of guys are hitting HK again this year, in early november, when are you going? Do you go as a group or on your own? We are bringing a group from Barcelona and Germany (who used to be WT).

Your right about Cliff, he is a really nice guy. On our last night he laid on a banquet for all 16 of us, out of his own pocket.

Sagacious Monk Guest
    what do you think of the Wong Shun Leung's Four Senior Diciples. Which one is better. the
    four senior disciples are Masters WAN Kam Leung, YUEN Yim Keung, CHIU Hok Yin and NG Chun Hong.

saulauchung Guest

You decide

For someone to answer you question would require that person to know all four of these sifus. I doubt if you would find this person, not that they doesn't exist.

You know their web sites, do your research and make your own conclusion.