Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: we are all going to die this month. armageddon is upon us.

yo it's true. God never did like us. I bet it's coz of those heden rituals and thunder gods..

U gonna wear a pope hat? I think I'll go with the bright pink 'urban-turban'.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

LOL
    urban-turban

The makeshift pope hat commands respect! That and its total in style for the summer season...I'll complement it with a vomit stained bathrobe that screams "look at me! I know whats hip, dogg" to tie off the ensemble I wear house slippers that have crusted, hardened dog doo-doo on them, remenicent of my rugged, moutain man roots.

That should show those arrogant radical muslims whose in style this season...the black head wraps is so 1999

oh, man. I can't belive I just said all that crap. Look Folks! This is what sleep deprevation does to you!
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

CPA, you didn't notice the dust storm yesterday too?
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...238116,00.html

There was also a large meteor explosion last week in the state of Washington caught on film, you can see it light up the night sky so that it looks like noon.

Do a search. I lost the link but CNN ran it last week.

kung lek ....
    Grovers Mill NJ was the setting for "The war of the worlds" as read by Orson Welles to a panicky nation way back in da 30's!
    well now i know who's been pissing in my cherioes.
    where's my beer?

there are an estimate 20,000 meteorites that hit the earth every year!

that's approximately 55 meteorites per day, every day, 24/7/365

some of those probably hit reptile people and knock flying saucers to earth. Which in turn forces the black helicopters to head out and collect teh bodies!

what with all that downward wind coming off those roter blades why shouldn't we expect a dust storm now and again!

yeesh, you guys don't even get me started on the anal probes everyone is getting on judgement day! Where's you're messiah now they'll say as you limp away, bleeding profusely from the rear.

you poor poor sods. get tinfoil NOW and lot's of it! That's what you should make your urban turbans out of.

the urban turban...man, I'll bet there's a marketing scheme in there somewhere.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

that duck felt the wrath of IMPENDING DOOM! I guess the oort cloud impared it's vision...better for him though. Now it won't have to endure the pain, suffering, and raw animal struggles that will ensue after the meteors wipe mankind off the earth...
    After they hit mankind will be like video games. Namely GTA. People will carjack each other, shoot each other, and beat each other to death...oh wait...they already do
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

new thread about it on the second site i linked:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread55811/pg1

towards the end of the first thread and in this new one i have read about 5 or so meteors hitting in the past month or two. a buddy just told me that two more hit michigan today. links to actual news sites are in there ... plus theres security video of the flash the one of the most recent ones caused.

plus there's the thing with all of the ships being ocean bound.

i understand this guy did this with very relavant referrances to war of the worlds, however its been a while since i have been excited about something so im still going to hope.
    where's my beer?

Don't show that to the Boulderites I have to please with my road design...lol They'll move to eliminate drains everywhere on roadways, then divert all the water to duck free zones.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

I have but one question:

How can I use this to get laid??
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

How can I use this to get laid??
    i hear xebby isn't yet spoken for.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

I thought he was among the missing!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

According to Volcano, Xebs is dead, died after yet another night of sexless boozing.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Sexless boozing won't kill you. Or anyway, it hasn't killed me, and I've definitely taken a more-than-sufficient dose.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.