Thread: ******* quote of the day

******* quote of the day

here's a chance to share fitness quotes from around the world that make you just want to hit something. here's a start:

"We have to go back to the same old traditional recommendation of lose weight and be more physically active."
    take from here, an article on why liposuction isn't a method for getting healthier -- only thinner.

sometimes, i can't believe the level of intelligence and number of degrees people have, yet still only stumble on the stupidly obvious.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

How about this?

urban rebounding? it's a ****ing trampoline. my mom had one of those 20 years ago. made a lot of noise, did jack **** for her fitness.

honestly, when i saw the name "urban rebounding," i thought, "SWEET! it's gonna be another one of those videos of the dude with crazy hops and flips." then i realized that it's a website of pure, unadulterated retardation.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

yeah

Have you seen Supersize Me?

Same deal.

Super fat guy, so unhealthy, getting his stomach stapled.

Maybe he should just stop drinking 2 gallons (YES 2 GALLONS) of soda a day.

This Just In . . .

Fire is hot.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

no specific quote but I'm gonna add the Atkins diet to the list of stupidness that is spreading. If you don't understand why, read Rub's quote of the day....

Indeed. Atkins = Dumb ass.

I'm waiting to start trainining just so I can here: "I saw on CNN where working out too much can be bad for me. So, I think I'm just gonna do some straight leg situps and call it a day."

I've already seen it. An article on CNN or MSNBC or something about people working out too much.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of.

What a majority of sedentary people don't get is the information they're getting doesn't often have context. They hear some new, revolutionary statement, and BAM! They're in the know.
    Research is so often forgotten by people who want fitness, but don't want to work for it.