Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Condolences to Paul Johnson and his Family

Unhappy Condolences to Paul Johnson and his Family

"Condolences and many good prayers to the family of paul Johnson".

As you may or may not know this is the second US citizen who has been beheaded by a fundamentalist islamic faction.

Proud to be an American for PEACE,,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Cowards! If they're so brave, why are they hiding? Why do they wear hoods? Why do they target innocent civilians? What kind of inhuman scum condones this? It sickens me to no end that they are doing this in the name of God. Seems pretty satanic to me, don't you think? I hope they find these nutbags and do the same to them. Let the punishment fit the crime. Terrorists would be attacking us even if we hadn't invaded Iraq. What did we do to provoke 9-11? Sorry for the rant, TWS. My heart goes out to the victim's family.
    "We'll show him.....Chinese Boxing!"

I bet 40 megatons would weed out the cowards that did this....

Along with parts of other countries surrounding there.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

ok

nevermind -- they aren't brave, period. i believe most psychiatrists would say anyone who deliberately uses murder as a means to an end has a certain level of mental deviance.

note -- i did not say war, or many other things. just the simple act of threatening murder to achieve, in this case, the release of prisoners, however unlikely that may be, and the follow-through of a promise when demands were not met.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Unhappy

yeah i am mad as well about this, as i was about Nick berg getting beheaded. we have to look at this from a perspective of circumstance. if we were not there trying to force our agenda on these people, they would not be doing sh!t like this. i certainly do not feel that their actions are justifyable, but then again i dont think that OUR actions there are justifyable either.

but on another note "FUK Saudi Arabia"

Peace,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

that's ok, sounds like they may have bagged the fukking scum that did this.

I am truly saddenned by this.

Originally posted by The Willow Sword
    yeah i am mad as well about this, as i was about Nick berg getting beheaded. we have to look at this from a perspective of circumstance. if we were not there trying to force our agenda on these people, they would not be doing sh!t like this. i certainly do not feel that their actions are justifyable, but then again i dont think that OUR actions there are justifyable either.

but on another note "FUK Saudi Arabia"

Peace,,TWS
    Ummmm.... They have been "doing this" for all of recorded history. They were "doing this" to U.S. citisens long before we went over there. They are "doing this" to gain attention and what they percieve as power. We are a compasionate people, as a whole, and this makes us targets. The power they hord is feer and hate. The uncarring would not feer for the death of someone not of thier blood lines. Nore would they be able to maniputate the uncarring with hatred.

To say they would not be "doing this" if we weren't trying to force our agenda is like saying an ax murderer would not be doing anything wrong if we didn't force our laws on them. You would be right in both cases in a leagal sence, but at some point we as decent humans have to protect ourselves. 'Cause they ain't going to stop the killing innocent people just 'cause you're choosing to ignore it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

3rdrateIMAkilla Guest
    I don't think this psichiartry **** applies to these guys. What if they do it just for revenge. Or honor? Would they kill themselves if they dishorored islam?

They think they honor Islam by killing themselves. And everyone around them. If pushed for a spacific reason, they give some dipsh!t reason like the "he's eveil cause he works on Apache helicopters!" they spewed with Paul Johnson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

It's inhuman and satanic. The tragic thing is these murderers were once human. My sincere condolence to the ones who have to bear the burden of memory of the loss of their loved one. May God comfort you.

Paul

To say they would not be "doing this" if we weren't trying to force our agenda is like saying an ax murderer would not be doing anything wrong if we didn't force our laws on them. You would be right in both cases in a leagal sence, but at some point we as decent humans have to protect ourselves. 'Cause they ain't going to stop the killing innocent people just 'cause you're choosing to ignore it.
    what kind of retarded mentality is this? did you go back and reread your statement Becca? i think not because if you did you would see just how retarded a view point that is, LOL.

and Just FYI it was the BRITISH that fuKed up the middle east, and we went in there later on and tried to rescue things(as we usually do but fail miserably at) but you seem to be of the mindset that i give a sh!t about what goes on in that part of the world politically and religiously, and i dont. i mean i love humanity and all that and i want peace,,but if we are to take the path that we as a country are taking with OTHER countries, WE need to be solid within our own borders and we are NOT that solid when it comes to our own poverty, ecomonic decay and our own crime and violence. yes my viewpoint is a liberal one but i also take a conservative view when it comes to our foreign policy, and that conservative view is not necessarily a republican labeled view.

not trying to insult you Becca but the axe murderer analogy is uhh,,how shall i say it, "Silly".

Peace,,,TWS

kill'em all
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!