Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Support the black man"

"Support the black man"

Fedor's a freak........ and Rampage SHOULD crush Wandy this time........... and Fedor's a freak
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

man he slammed that white guy on hsi head. i let out an OOOOOH SHIET when i saw thta. looks like it hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Looks like he got a bit of a head tuck in right before landing. People could get serious bruises sparring like that! Ain't they heard of point karate?

the 'white dude' got up like it was nothing and tapped Randleman out shortly after taking that slam.... hense Fedor's a freak..... LOL @ Ain't they heard of point karate? oh........ *SPOILER*

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

I think he was lucky not to break anything in his neck...

Thanks for the links.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

I fell asleep after Nog's match, so I take it Fedor won and that probably sets up a Nog - Fedor final?

both of those slams were insane - fedor is lucky he came out unhurt.

as for the final, I'd rather see ogawa vs fedor, but I'm sure it will be nog / fedor.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I missed ufc saturday, but heard that sylvia got his arm broken from an armbar.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Yeah with the angle that his head hit the mat he is very lucky,,it would have been another christopher reeve story had it been the top of his head that hit collapsing C-1.

PEACE,,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

heard that sylvia got his arm broken from an armbar.

Ouch...

I usually just wait for the dvd, then rent it.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

SPOILER

SPOILER

DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNW

DO NOT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED

SPOILER

UFC pretty much sucked except for Ken Shamrock KO'ing Kimo. He looked like the Ken of old, gave hope again to us old F A R T S (why f a r t is censored here is anyone's guess)

Pride rocked, and I felt sorry for Randleman, wanted him to win, but Fedor is like a Russian terminator, he's the real unbreakable
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

3rdrateIMAkilla Guest
    Those throws were something to see.

The end of the Ken Shamrock , Kimo fight was cool, but the match was too short, and wasn't much of a war. But I'm sure that's how Shamrock wanted it to go. Nice ending move

apparently, with the ACL repaired and back at his somewhat natural weight, he's the dangerous guy who blocked Fujita shots for 9 and 1/2 minutes while busting him up with hands, who broke BOTH of Don Frye's ankles and KTFO Otsuko....

I sort of knew it was all over when Kimo rushed him and Ken just spun him around like nothing, a healthy Ken is a sickly strong guy
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I'm looking forward to seeing that fight now...

Ken is what got me into watching Pride, K1, and UFC type stuff.
    practice wu de