Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City of HEROES

kung fu related

City of Heroes is better than heroine & morphine combined.
    Helps me smile at the wreckage of my life.

that is all
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

the super hero sim game?

yah.
    who wouldn't wanna be a super hero?
    I mean if you've ever had any idea of writing your own comic, then this is the place to act it out, to see how ridiculous it'd look.
    Think of it as GTA with wouth the hookkers.
    It relates to kung fu coz martial arts is a power option and I saw one dude named Wong Fei Hung.

So if you're on the Protector server and u see a dude named Beelze Bubba or Nova Reactor, hit me up.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    dude, shouldn't you be training

course, we won't talk about the 6 hours I spent w/ Diablo II saturday................................
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Is this one of those games like gunbound where you can just download it for free and play? If so, link please.

I've been injured for a bit, so training as usual is out of the question. With my wreckless driving court date pending it's kind of hard to focus anyway.

No, it's more like Everquest- pay for the game, pay to play.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    'reckless driving' ????

legit or did you get screwed by 'da man'?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Kinda feel entrapped, but I don't deny that I was speeding.
    When a cop tailgates you for a mile or so, as you keep speeding up and getting over to let him go (not knowing it's a cop, thinking it's an aggressive driver); and then turns his lights on as soon as you slow down, tired of trying to accomodate- it doesn't feel quite right.

Especially in DC- where, the last 2 times I was in an accident, each a minor hit & run, each time I was the victim, each time I was told by the cops that there was nothing they could do even with a license number.

Friggin hate the east coast, yah; but we'll see if i lose my license.

way to get on his case Oso...... both of yall get in the gym.....

*wishes i had a PS2 cuz i'm addicted to SOCOM*
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

*offers suntzu the option of borrowing his ps2*

um.............. uhhh..... um....... i would never leave the house.... you are supposed to be HELPING me.... not turning me into a crackhead....... the Thai dude that just won K-1 Max is a beast.... can't wait to get this one.....

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

The truth of my laziness is this...

I've got too much going on right now that trying to really do anything, is like trying to stare into the sun, or maintain eye contact with a hot chick... ie that I find myself naturally avoiding things without thinking.

With everything going on, it's not that I'm burned out, it's that the rage is so great, that without a good way to release it- ALL of it, I don't even want to access it.

I want to know where I'm at with my car, and I want to be back in the gym at full strength, healed up.

There's only so much I can do for either, so working on either is really hard- i'm having a hard time getting the lawyer thing going or getting into defensive driving.

On top of it all, I've been mega-overwhelmed at work lately; which is especially bittersweet considering how much I've had to fight the urge to become your average postal worker.

I will get back.
    I'm just thinking in baby steps right now.
    Check a couple things off the list each day and eventually get back to where I have the time to hit the gym.
    In the meantime, the game takes my mind off of things more than the gf (just bein honest).

I'll wait until after September to let you use the PS2.

there is a gun range not too far from your crib.... rent a big boy (no... don't take it to work) and let off a few........ might work......

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

nah i can't do that...

because everyone between here and vegas would be dead....

you ever seen rambo?

.....yeah.....

Rambo was cool...... M-60'd the whole town......

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET