Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: da ali g show

da ali g show

i occasionally make recommendations on the boards here, and when i do everyone knows to flock to whatever it is i recommend like seagulls on my girlfriend. not just because im very very cool and people aspire to be like me, but also because im always right. anyone who tried one of hardies new burgers after i recommended them will agree and anyone who doesn't agree is wrong.

anyway ... if you haven't checked this show out you have to or ill ****ing kill you. i have cancer now and i have nothing to lose so don't think i wont.

it's almost like punked but instead of punking celebrities, this ****er punks the likes of newt gingrich, donald trump, and steve forbes. and they never know they actually got punked. how he manages to get these interviews is beyond me, but im certainly glad he does. the questions he asks these guys are unreal. when speaking with newt he keeps asking why people don't get higher benefits after being on welfare after so long ... like a pay raise because they have shown commitment. keep in mind it's a pimped out engilsh g thugh asking newt these questions. i could go on and on about the **** he says, but its not funny unless you see him actually asking the likes of buzz aldrin how it feels to not be the first guy to walk on the moon.

he also has two other characters which are so vastly different from the english g thug that you actually being to respect him as an actor. he does interviews as a gay model and a russian (i think) guy struggling with english.

along with interviews he does things like present his idea of the ice cream glove (so the ice cream doesn't drip onto your hand) to ceos of huge companies.

there are 6 episodes on hbo on demand right now and his new season starts july 18th. most of what i mentioned above comes from episode 3 which is one of my favorite, but they're all good.

if you watch it and don't think its that funny don't bother posting it here because everyone will know that you have some personal vendetta against me and you will look very foolish. if you do not have some personal vendetta against me i promise you will laugh.
    where's my beer?

im watching episode one again now i'd hell id just say start with that. this guy is my new hero.
    where's my beer?

Ali Da Man

Ali G is one of the best shows on TV ever!

His "Ali G in America" was 10 episodes long, I think. And that's the series of episodes I think GDA is talking about. It rocked!

I have always wondered, too, how he has been able to get to interview those people...because you would think it's all just set up to make us think he's punking them, but really, why would a politician want to be made fun of like that? I know all publicity is good publicity, but does it really apply here? I think not, but what do I know?

At any rate, his own special brand of the English language is hilarious, check it out here: http://www.mackers.com/alig/
    or here: http://www.boyakasha.co.uk/

This guy really is funnee...
    My favorite character is Borat, but I think Bruno is way funny too...GDA, did you see the episode where Bruno starts coming on to the guy he interviews and how that guy is THE biggest ****phobe ever and how he gets all mad and starts to threaten Bruno...?

But not everyone likes Ali G, though:
    http://www.enquirer.com/editions/200...aaligshow.html

Whatever...

And GDA, hang tough, man

//mika
    ”The freethinking of one age is the common sense of the next.” Matthew Arnold

Exercise Masters
    Potkua!
    Fen Lan Tang Lang Men

Ali G - Respect mon re-spect....

Borat learning "English" manners and speed dating are the best. He's from Kazikstan, "We play game like football, but with goat....is dead...."

Don't forget to IM me, GDA.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

mika ... i have seen every episode offered here in the states including the one youre talking about.

i also have to agree with pretty much everything said in that article only i would have said the same things in support of the show instead of in defiance of it. ah well... go figure.
    where's my beer?

big up yoself
    b sure to check the movies too

gotta admit I love his Borat more. When he's on some group dating counseling I almost killed myself laughing.
    "cheeeeat, u cheaaaaat I crush you"
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

This guy sounds great. Could you guys give me the titles of his DVDs so I could rent them out?

AliG is indeed hilarious. His movie is great and the shows he did in england were priceless, his interview with Beckham was crazy, wasnīt he asking if he did anal with victoria and ****?
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

ali g is over the top and i love it.
    good show bizniz, fresh new approach

All I know about Ali G I learned from Madonna's "Music" video and David Brent's "The Office."

I can't recommend "The Office" highly enough, though. Sweet zombie Jesus it's frightening how horrible and hilarious that thing is, all at once.

Freelove on the freelove freeway, the love is free and the freeway's long...
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

CSN

Who is wrong and who is right?
    Brown or yellow back or white?

Spaceman came down
    you no longer mind
    ive opened your eyes
    you're now colour blind

See? Racial
    'In the woods there is always a sound...In the city aways a reflection.'

'What about the desert?'

'You dont want to go into the desert'

- Spartan

...which I HATE.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I couldnīt believe he got away with saying "After the tragic events of 7-11"
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

what are his movies again?
    where's my beer?