i occasionally make recommendations on the boards here, and when i do everyone knows to flock to whatever it is i recommend like seagulls on my girlfriend. not just because im very very cool and people aspire to be like me, but also because im always right. anyone who tried one of hardies new burgers after i recommended them will agree and anyone who doesn't agree is wrong.

anyway ... if you haven't checked this show out you have to or ill ****ing kill you. i have cancer now and i have nothing to lose so don't think i wont.

it's almost like punked but instead of punking celebrities, this ****er punks the likes of newt gingrich, donald trump, and steve forbes. and they never know they actually got punked. how he manages to get these interviews is beyond me, but im certainly glad he does. the questions he asks these guys are unreal. when speaking with newt he keeps asking why people don't get higher benefits after being on welfare after so long ... like a pay raise because they have shown commitment. keep in mind it's a pimped out engilsh g thugh asking newt these questions. i could go on and on about the **** he says, but its not funny unless you see him actually asking the likes of buzz aldrin how it feels to not be the first guy to walk on the moon.

he also has two other characters which are so vastly different from the english g thug that you actually being to respect him as an actor. he does interviews as a gay model and a russian (i think) guy struggling with english.

along with interviews he does things like present his idea of the ice cream glove (so the ice cream doesn't drip onto your hand) to ceos of huge companies.

there are 6 episodes on hbo on demand right now and his new season starts july 18th. most of what i mentioned above comes from episode 3 which is one of my favorite, but they're all good.

if you watch it and don't think its that funny don't bother posting it here because everyone will know that you have some personal vendetta against me and you will look very foolish. if you do not have some personal vendetta against me i promise you will laugh.