lol @ st00 putting fingers in ears and chanting "I'm right lalalalalala"

whatever

you probably are that old man bully
    Kung Fu is good for you.

TheBlackDragons Guest

I think mullet man has asking for change

the big guy didn't like that ****e

whack!!

You're last paragraph is quite correct, ST, but I think it misses the whole picture. The Nuremberg principle states that disobeying illegal orders from superior officers is a soldier's duty. And besides that, even low-ranking soldiers can be guilty of abuses of power when dealing with prisoners (there was lots of this in Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Treblinka, etc., and apparently plenty at Al-Ghraib.)

Naturally, not every German soldier in wwII was a monstrous Nazi torturer, and in fact towards the end of the war lots of them were barely more than pubescents with tin hats and empty rifles.

Really, my comment was just trolling, which seemed appropriate since the whole thread is a troll.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Originally posted by Kung Lek
    lol @ st00 putting fingers in ears and chanting "I'm right lalalalalala"

whatever

you probably are that old man bully
    lol
    that would b really funny though

Originally posted by ShaolinTiger00

btw: what's wrong with being German and fighting for your country? Do you think every soldier was a member of the death's head squad? No. their just serving their country, just like our soldiers are doing in Iraq despite the fact that there was no reason for the invasion of their land. soldiers are just the children of poor people who are used as pawns in a war. The evil of war is at the top where the power is.
    very true

Originally posted by ShaolinTiger00

but he's got the right attitude. It's clear that the man was being very freindly and talking to people in the neighborhood before the dirtbag walks right into the camera frame and starts to act like a stooge looking directly at the camera, not at the man. Anyone with an ounce of respect for the man talking in the film would have kept out of the scene or called out a greeting as the man walked towards him.
    Weasel Man looks a bit stoned..
    To me the german man came off looking like a suck up that tried to make that seedy nightclub area look good.
    Anyway, yeah I'd be annoyed at the WM too but hitting him isn't the best solution. Why not simply ask him to stay the hell outta the camera, in a nice way? The guy lost his temper. I don't see any old school mindset in that. He lost it and acted childish.
    ..And now he's got an angry stoned Weasel Man in the area
    "Anyone with an ounce of respect for the man talking in the film would have kept out of the scene .. Well would anyone with an ounce of respect solve a problem like the guy did?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

definetely lack of control...actually i could not hear what the mullet-guy said, but the suit said: "you got a problem...move on(whack).. Another problem." And then to the camera: something like"i don't feel like wasting my time for someone like that."

definetely lack of control
    by the bum. He should have left the man alone.

and for those of you who are crying "violence", he slapped him! big deal. wasn't even a closed fist. but it was enough to make that kid recognize.. bet he won't do that again!
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

I feel sorry if you have a wife and kids man.

That's just mean spirited.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Yup, Germany was one of the first great propaganda machines. Although, I do not have the sources handy, many historical books based from the German's point of view state that the media led them to believe that Germany itself was under attack instead of the other way around. News and information back then was far more skewed that it is today.
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

...not counting Fox News.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

i didnt hear what the mullet guy said but the german guy said basically "got a problem, get out of here, her out!" then smacked him and the guy saluted and left. i couldnt make out what they were tlaking about.

Edit*

sounded like the german guy was a rich owner of the places there or soemthing or knew a lot about em. the mullet guy was asking whats up or something. vier heinich it sounded like. IDK and the guy said move on after he slapped him basically.
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 07-12-2004 at 10:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Last month called, they want there vid back.

ermm, here ya go
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

My hero....

Wow, a really big guy slaps the really little guy across the face just for existing.

So brave, so noble, so....................... whatever

Albeit, that nothing happenes in a vacuum; and the little guy was probably the resident annoying crack head.

But, the big guy would have thought twice if mr. mullet weren't so tiny.

personally, I just don't feel right if I don't slap an old lady or small child atleast once a day, twice if I can work it in.

From Stanley Kubricks film: Full metal jacket

Joker: "How can you shoot all those women and children?"

Cobra gunner: "You just have to lead them".
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Wow, a really big guy slaps the really little guy across the face just for existing.
    That couldn't be more far from correct. The guy was obviously and clearly being filmed and in fact was being very friendly to those other respectful people in the street, until this urchin comes along and then tries to get his 5 seconds of fame by sticking his mug in front of the camera) Who was the instigator?

But, the big guy would have thought twice if mr. mullet weren't so tiny.
    What would that assumption be based on? I don't think it had anything to do with his size.
    Last edited by ShaolinTiger00; 07-12-2004 at 05:44 PM.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts