Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fast punch

Red face oh yeah, he really deserved that.

Oh please, its obvious the guy saw the "urchin" as an easy mark. He didn't even hesitate to slap him. The guy didn't do anything but ask what was going on. Typical bully response. Of which, another typical bully response would be to cower when presented with a real challenge. It was a cowards slap.

I can't believe that you would defend that ogre because of some percieved difference in class. Thats low.

So I guess its a decent mans right and priviledge to mercilessly batter the poor and defensless at his whims.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 07-12-2004 at 07:08 PM.

dude its also a different culture. slapping someone who itnerferes in your **** my be more socially acceptable ingermany then it is in the usa. to many people cry lawsuit these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

its obvious the guy saw the "urchin" as an easy mark.
    I'm not following your logic here. a "mark" is someone that is picked out to target. usually a easy victim. But in this case the man in the jacket was the victim! minding his own business when this guy cuts in front of the camera (unlike his buddy who simply just kept walking.. you know the correct and polite thing to do.)

his response: a slap, "what's your problem?" Did he continue to harass the guy? No. The guy was quickly humbled and probably didn't expect the man to be so bold because so many people are so timid these days and let others walk over them and their self respect. The man in the jacket sees that the guy now feels like a complete idiot and is leaving him alone, and he immediately continues his conversation w/ the camera. He wasn't looking for trouble.

I can't believe that you would defend that ogre because of some percieved difference in class. Thats low..
    This "class" has nothing to do with socio-economics. it's about carrying yourself with an amount of self-worth and treating others around you in the same manner. I've seen many a poor person hold thier head high with dignity.

So I guess its a decent mans right and priviledge to mercilessly batter the poor and defensless at his whims .
    So suddenly a big guy doesn't have the same rights as everyone else?

I don't think you really believe these things, I think you just like arguing with me .
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

This "class" has nothing to do with socio-economics. it's about carrying yourself with an amount of self-worth and treating others around you in the same manner.
    so which is it dude?

btw, last I checked, no one has teh "right" to physically assault another in the way this guy did. Especially not in a public street.

Old bully should be happy the guy didn't call the cops on his suited arse.

Man, your reasoning is a tad skewed there ST00, you can't come to any of my parties by virtue of your being a violence prone freak.

I mean, by your own statements and all...

Kung Fu is good for you.

Well, I've already stated my views on this vid. But by all means, keep the discussion going.
    And as Shaolinlueb said, lawsuits isn't as common in europe as it is in the us. But if someone does something like that it's almost certain he would seek revenge. Slapping the local stoners might get you a knife in the back.

Street smarts?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

"btw, last I checked, no one has teh "right" to physically assault another in the way this guy did. Especially not in a public street."

KL beat me to it.

People like this have serious anger issues.

Is this how you treat the people around you , st? Do you go around smacking people for nothing or obsess about wishing you did?

I have to second kristoffer on the idea that where immediate violence is the answer to most problems, you 'll find yourself also dealing with swift reprisal.

I'll also stand by my opinion that he saw this guy as "easy" and didn't hesitate to do what he thought he could get away with. Someone just a little meaner would have turned that guy into a flamingo. Ala baseball bat to the knees later around the corner. As it is, we don't know that it DIDN'T happen.

Why is "the Guy in the jacket" an upstanding citizen? He could be the biggest scumbag on the planet.
    Why? Does a jacket make one "superior"? He's better dressed so therefore he's a better person or more deserving in some way? Thats a bunch of self entitled BS.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 07-13-2004 at 12:21 PM.