Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Idiots Making Fun Of Hsing Yi

Idiots Making Fun Of Hsing Yi

These idiots are going to die. The kid laughing like a tool in the backround is the idiot that wants to fight me. That punk making fun of me is this one fool who keeps harassing me.

But other than that, I'm posting this for the whole martial arts world to laugh @. What tools, they lose.

http://home.comcast.net/~apostol/fools2.wmv

Remember to save target as.

EDIT: Video updated to new and more disgraceful version. Also new server.

Oh yeah, the second kid that shows up is the one who wants to fight me.
    Last edited by Apostol; 07-13-2004 at 06:39 PM.

Yeah, I got a new server so it should be much faster.

I'm not sure if I should forgive these kids, I mean, I feel really insulted. Especially by my friend, who has a track history of being disrespecful to me.

I'm never going to fight that kid with his terrible mindset and attitude. A disrespectful, terrible kid. If I ever had a kid like that I think I'd send him to military school.
    Last edited by Apostol; 07-13-2004 at 06:47 PM.

havnet seen the vid yet
    but i tell you
    people makin fun of cma is not that uncommon
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

3rdrateIMAkilla Guest
    Ahahahahahhaa! ROFLMAO. Good job on turning the tables, and showing the real idiots. VIDEO TAPE the fight! Beat his ass bad, or just choke him out. I would kill those guys so bad. We on this forum must train to be true xingyi experts, to beat both those guys.

Yeah, they're retarded. They have like 10 months of TKD McDojo experience and they think they can kick my ass...ahahahah..

I want them to feel the pain...

3rdrateIMAkilla Guest
    If you didn't fight them, it wouldn't matter. But it would be interesting to hear about, or see.

I'm never going to fight those losers. They're not my friends, and I'm sure as hell not going over to their houses to fight them, at my inconvenience.

Originally posted by 3rdrateIMAkilla
    We on this forum must train to be true xingyi experts, to beat both those guys.
    Yeah, that's gunna be my inspiration from now on. I dunno who to feel more sorry for, the 14yr olds on that vid or you who is too scared to fight them.

On an unrelated note, good to see Volcano back in business. I thought he died?
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

3rdrateIMAkilla Guest
    You're saying I'm scared to fight those idiots? I was kinda joking, I said I'd kill those pussies. But you never know thpugh, you could get hit from behind, and everyone knows grappling only beats one person.

I don't care whether you're scared or not. I'm familiar with your post history though, Backbreaker, so I do have some preconceived ideas about you. But in this case I meant Apostol. He said he'd never fight them - it'd be too inconvenient .

Anyway, this is just kids playing around. Relax, Apostol. Who cares what they say or think? This is just a case of a bit of verbal bullying. When I was at school I had some friends who I'd fight with. They'd taunt me to get a reaction. I'd chase them and if I caught them, beat the **** out of them. My advantage was size. Their advantage was speed. We both used our strengths to our advantage. If you're fast, run in, tag them and get out. If you're strong, then just beat the snot out of them. But you are just kids so when I say "beat them", I mean just fight for fun. Don't take it so seriously. If they're rubbishing you, the best response would probably be to rubbish back. Find some funny material of TKD guys getting owned by CMA's or MMA's and tease them about that, etc. Laugh at the TKD point sparring at the upcoming Olympics. Use your brain, it's your best weapon.

Both you juveniles said you'd kill them. I wish I was as cool as you, wanting to kill a couple of 14yr olds because they're giving Apostol a bit of **** .
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

As an updated note, I found a "trusting" referee, and I'm going to fight Mike on thursday, if possible.

3rdrateIMAkilla Guest

Originally posted by 3rdrateIMAkilla
    You're saying I'm scared to fight those idiots? I was kinda joking, I said I'd kill those pussies. But you never know thpugh, you could get hit from behind, and everyone knows grappling only beats one person.
    Nah, considering the amount of personalities you have, a grappler who defeats you would defeat about 5 or 6.

And just let it go man. You already said they are McDojo guys. Use your brain. If you fight them and beat them, they'll just make some excuse. Only the greatest and stupidest never change.
    I have a signature.

3rdrateIMAkilla Guest
    ROFLMAO. These guys are hilarious.

haha! Those guys had to been stoned.

So they made fun of Xing Yi? I guess you took the moral high road and was a man about it by whining about it on the internet.