Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Summer Fighting...

mikey Guest
    I'm sure that if you approached the instructor of the other school,and explained to him that you are interested in a positive learning experience,
    they might be receptive to the idea. As long as you present your idea in a respectful manner,I don't see why they would get upset at the idea of a little friendly inter-scholastic sparring! ;)
    here's another idea-
    try taking out an ad in the paper! there may be other people in your area that are looking for the same thing.A little initiative can go a long way.

Troy Guest

TomB

You say you know what water is by drinking it- so how are you ever gonna know what your fighting (wing chun) is like without ever fighting.

Also i dont beleive joe is trying to prove himself to anybody but himself..

ALso spark? was your statement about your sifu being pleased serious or sarcastic?

-The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war-

Sharky Guest
    I think i can speak for him when i say it was a good example of sarcasm.

Are you saying that joe should go out and start fights for no reason?

You lot need to live in the areas where you really do have to fight for your lives. It will change your outlook on... everything.

Ed

My anus is superiorâ„¢

Spark Guest

troy

I know I came across as a dick, but I was being sarcastic.

I was just messin' with joe. He's a dark, gothic individual and probably didn't see that :D :D

Martial Joe Guest
    I am not goth as I said before...
    ...Ok well lets say this if I am goth you are the cop from the village people:D

Troy~Did you fight?

Sharky~ Are those **** gipsys still bothering you?

I wrote this in another post about what I think about wing chun and fighting and it is competition wise but street couldnt hurt...

Personaly I think wing chun was made for fighting and it should stay that way.Durring the 50's all those guys fought in hong kong against everything and were very succesful.This art was made to fight and we should see some real wing chun guys fighting out there in those tournaments.I would like to see some one with real good wing chun to go in there and show his stuff.I know there is a girl who learned under wong sheun long and I am pretty sure she fights against all arts but I know that she is the champion.And that is just one lady fighting that is in wing chun and shes the champ.We should get some men who are good at this to go out there and win...

:cool: Joe Kavey :cool:

Sharky Guest
    yes they are joe. Not directly, they have learnt that we are not scared. But we are moving on monday (no removal people, me and my bro will do it ourselves, as per usual - we move around a lot), and seeing as they just sit outside their house all the time n we will be in n out all the time loading the van up, it will be a miricle if we move without confrontation. I will keep u posted.

It's 1:41am and i can hear them shouting outside. Someone needs to school them hardcore. Stupid drunk ****ers.

Thanks man

Edd

My anus is superiorâ„¢

Martial Joe Guest
    Well Edd...I am sure further in life you will look back and be glad life wasnt so easy...it may sound funny coming from a 14 year old but my mom and dad split up and whole family used to sleep in one room and I lived on one of the worse and busiest streets in my city.I was basicaly poor.Welfare food stams you name it.And now I live in a "huge"/"pretty" house...And I am actualy really glad my life wasnt so great.I seem to know more about everything then most people my age that I know of.So just think of those drunk ****ers as experience in real life...

Joe...

Troy Guest
    im not saying joe should go picking fights for no reasons...many ppl say try to talk your way out of it and avoid it. That doesnt work, if someone wants to fight you, no talking can convince them otherwise... im saying if the oppurtunity arsise smack them dont have a conversation with them.

i have been in a couple of fights most of them were before i trained but i havnt realy had any fights while training. I have hit a couple of people after i starrted training but i wouldnt call them fights

-The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war-

Martial Joe Guest
    Troy put it the way it is ladies and gentalmen...
    thanks man...

Sharky Guest
    "whole family used to sleep in one room and I lived on one of the worse and busiest streets in my city"

Been there two man. Glad things got better.

Peace man.

My anus is superiorâ„¢

Martial Joe Guest

Well guys...

I was sitting here readin stuff and a friend asked me if I would help him and his friends fight these kids from another highschool.
    I said just keep me notified and il maybe go...
    What do you think...
    This one came to me so I have a choice...I may take it.

wingchunwsl Guest
    didn't wong shun leung and william cheung challenge other fighters in hong kong though? i don't think getting into real fights are good but friendly contests i think would be ok. just my opinion.

Martial Joe Guest
    Yeah I feel almost the same.I think if some one wants to fight you and there is no serious danger besides getting beaten up by that person then you should go for it.But this is all coming from a 14 year old kid who wants to be a fighter...
    ...Not everyone wants to be a fighter and thinks like I do...

Spark Guest

Joe

Maybe you should weight out the reason your buddies are getting in this fight. If your friends just looked at them the wrong way and now they want to fight, I wouldn't bother. But if they punched out someone's girlfriend, then I'd probably be there.

Just don't do it in haste.

edward Guest

my thoughts

I'm not saying to do this or not... but if i was talking to myself... i'd say.. go fight, get your ass kicked, and then get it out of your system.