Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
Blooming Lotus,

It's actually good try try out a number of different stlyes so that you have a broad knowledge, less chance of being taken by surprise or learning bad habits from a particular sifu.

I guess with your KF skills, knowledge of other cultures and languages, when your not sharing your wisdom on this forum, you're hunting for treasures in lost cities and ancient tombs

Yes, chics do have more options. Lets say we go head to head one on one. You strike at me, I will not block or hit back - because it is not gentlemenly to do so. In some ways I'm still an old fashion kind of guy who will always open the door for the ladies.

Oh my trolling, I'm amberessed to call what I do trolling when you're around and I'm still learning from the best
To begin , ditto on the Serpal comment, and secondly, If you weren't attacking me in earnest, I have no reason to use any of my forms, strikes nor styles. Dead set, fights are drama and if sweet talk can avoid that ( confident of walking away as I am), I'm a-schmoozing. Big deal.......Ya know??!!