Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: kung fu vs untrained

and your beef is that the guy is 16 and everything that goes with it??

let's just pick the kid ha.

Ego: I think that means he likes you

Toby,

Quit trying to decide, your brain is not up to it. I am MR Ego_Extrodinaire to you. settled?

blooming lotus,

There are many repressed individuals on this forum who think they know kung fu.

No, you are the loser Kelvin Chan. You dress up as Star Wars characters and play with fake lightsabres.

Oh, yes you do!

Tool.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by Serpent

Tool.
    but cute , and oh so bright ( supporting the B)

give him a break ha?? or just ride him a lil and welcome him to the "big boyz yard"

Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    I am MR Ego_Extrodinaire to you.
    You are nothing to me. Just a troll.

Serpent, Lol @ the link! I think the 2nd to last photo caption says it all.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

if i could get that link, no doubt I'd back the ego, but can't ; so won't

Ego : as for yourself, don't doubt babes: the big boys just say that shyte in lieu of " hey : how you doin??"

just jiving an checking you for constitution. At min you met their attention.... dongma dude???

Plug on and hussel with the big boys, .. they're diggin ya , ya know

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    Plug on and hussel with the big boys, .. they're diggin ya , ya know
    You're wrong. While you're mildly amusing at times, Ego is just a dick. I can't think of anyone who "digs" him, besides (funnily enough) apparently you.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

but you compliment me and talk to him anyway.........

yah... you're a big boy now and we all should acknowlege it ....right

love your style dude.....

very convincing

Originally posted by Toby
    You're wrong. While you're mildly amusing at times, Ego is just a dick. I can't think of anyone who "digs" him, besides (funnily enough) apparently you.
    Yeah, that about sums it up.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I've recently been corresponding with some of the more knowledgable and senior matial artists who used to read and occasionally post on these forums. Many of them have become as disgusted as I have at the way it's all become overrun with trolls like bl and ego. There's so little knowledge being put out by real martial artists compared to the vast amount of crap spewed by the idiots (especially bl) that these forums have become entirely useless. I think I'll follow these fine gentlemen and women and step off this rapidly sinking ship.

The inmates can have free run of the asylum. I no longer care enough to even TRY to pull bl's head outta her arse anymore. Besides, she's happier being ignorant and speading lies than accepting facts or truth. You're a sorry case bl, and I can't even respect Gene anymore for letting you spread all over these forums like a bad case of herpes. KFM is lost to the mentally ill and ignorant. Hope you enjoy it.

Troy
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Take it easy, cerebus. I enjoyed your brief but vehement ranting spell against BL. It gave me a break from having to post myself .

blooming lotus,

Yes, light sabres are so so bright and they glow in the dark too. Look like the big boys are seeing who's got the longest sabre.

Serpent,

hssss hssss hsss, ohhh the viper duth spitheth the venom. Try not to choke on your own venom next time. But hte Lord shall crush the viper with his foot.

Toby,

Come on Toby, I know I'm not as big and strong like you do because I don't do Roids - and I know that some parts of you are bigger than me. But don't get mad just because your six shooter shoots blanks when mine does the real deal or that I have batteries in my light sabre and you don't. Come on big brother, let me into your club, do it for your chic - blooming lotus, it will make her happy.

Cerebus,

Quit complaing like an old man who says that the country is not like it used to be when I was a kid.

*Sigh* Eyebrows does a better job at trolling than you.

Anyway, since you're so fond of analogies - are you sure your "six shooter" or "light sabre" actually works? I'm gunna guess that either (a) it doesn't due to your disability or (b) no girls would be interested. Both (a) and (b) are based on the hypothetical assumption that you are indeed wheelchair-bound and not some young anime/Star Wars/Transformers geek from Sydney.

Toby,

It's personality that counts. You work on the assumption that its looks that a girl goes for so you pump yoirself up with that sh1t. And then try to strike at someone's physically disability, such a low shot - what has a muscle boy like you to gain?

Laughter at your misery, wheels.