Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: kung fu vs untrained

Toby,

There's nothing like getting into a wheel chair to build up your upper body strength.

You actually made me smile with that one, wheels .
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    . do it for your chic - blooming lotus, it will make her happy.
    optimistic at best

being this thread is gongfu vs untrained I want to share a couple of recent events. I've been getting a little casual lately , not working in lieu of trying to get the fvck home, so am out more often than usual.

Yesterday I had a lunatic mid eastern dude drive me miles from my destination ( potential sex - slave trap) and being untrained himself , fortunately once he realised I was preparred to fight ( as in over a close clench hold and having me obviously about to strike his windpipe/ adams apple region ) the dude gave me permission to leave.

Today I had an actual chance to use the mak, when a cits dude came back to my hotel to assist me with my visa drama. Oversexed and under paid, began groping and had a strength battle for a moment before I managed to sweet talk my way into a carteriod blade strike ( press / swipe ) , thumb in adams apple and wrist hold to chin na ponits. It's probably easier as a chick, because talking in these situations in lieu of actual punch / box rounds are usually a better option. That's twice my dimmak has saved me in 36 hrs.

still talking against untrained opponents, so wanted to share recent events.

something to consider.

cheers

blooming lotus,

The hardest hits are the ones you actually take your opponent by surprise. Yes, I've also dislike the fadayeen types who live in the dark ages where chilvery and then gender equality kind of bipassed their neighbourhood. Yes striking the those vital organs work well, but my gosh the precsion that takes. Even when I was well trained, I was at best a poor shot.

Darn if I hit the wrong dim mak point and it actually makes them stronger

What I'm saying I get into the ole fist cuffs with guys but always have great care and respect for the ladies.

Toby,

Now you're learning to relax, don't have to be so uptight all the time. Takes less effort to smile although your attitude of laughing at someone's misfortune still leaves much to be desired.

someone really should make a movie about BL's life...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

lol 7*.

romantic, action comedy at best........

Ego..... a person thinks their mak skill is yi ban ban( so so ) , then you get into real life and the shyte works!!! go freakin figure!!! ( wtf???!! :P )

Told you, travel too much to have consistent routine, but the goal is NOT to kick as much as* as poss!!! but least harm as in neccesssary!!!!!!!! I'm a buddhist for Jesus sake and the goal is to kick as LITTLE as* as poss.....

dong ma babe?? I don't wanna hurt anyone, I just wanna get to the next port..........

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    I'm a buddhist for Jesus sake and the goal is to kick as LITTLE as* as poss...
    Roflmao! I can see 3 things wrong with that quote.

Ego, I just like to exploit my opponents' weaknesses. Just to get you started again - I learn a southern style .
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

£³¡¡£ô£Ï£Â£Å£Ó£¿£¿

£Ð£Ò£Á£Ù¡¡£Ô£Å£Ì£Ì£®£®£®£®¡¡

Toby,

Just remeber to stay relaxed big boy, it may not be batteries but the way you're handling the sabre. More Padawan take on to the sabre quite automatically, others need an instruction manual. Remember, stay relaxed and off the roids if possible big boy.

blooming lotus,

I'm not trained from the monestary but in some GI boot camp. To me opening a door means kicking it down. We go Sir yes Sir and go about our marching orders. Sometimes old habits die hard. But nevertheless, the hit hard, hit fast methods work well.

I'm not saying that what you do doesn't work, quite the opposite, i would fear facing you down one on one with your dim mak abilities.

Wonder what Jesus and Buddah would do if they play chess. Sorry, but I can't bring myself to taking your queen as it would harm you game, and likewise

SevenStar,

You have much to learn from BL, I know you're one hell of a kick boxer but don't underestimate a chic who knows dim mak.

and oh how your return trolling progresses.

7 * is familiar with the mak, I think he just preferrs what he's doing. If you look at his profile and his style combo , it's nicely put together.

cheers

blooming lotus

I never troll.

I think you should let 7* speak for himself. Regardless of your striking ability, you even said it yourself that it is important to Mak an alternative option.

I think you should learn some striking techniques, maybe there's much you can also learn from 7*

dong. I couldn't agree more. The guy has knowledge I don't and to be frank, I have been taking both budo and other notes from every conversation 7 and I have had. Give him credit, he knows what he does and it's jazz we don't. LIke optional - respect undeniable.yah. credit where due, too real to quit

As for my strikes, I have done a lil tkd, aikido, shaolin, wingchun etc etc. i'm not totally reliant on the mak (dimmak ) , but it helps (or at least has recently to the exclusion of all other styles !!! )

Guess chicks just have other options you boys don't ha ( unless the opponent is gay and fancies you :P )

cheers Ego

Oh and on your "trolling" I just meant that you're giving as good as you're getting and doing it better every day.

cheers babe.
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 09-15-2004 at 06:17 PM.

Blooming Lotus,

It's actually good try try out a number of different stlyes so that you have a broad knowledge, less chance of being taken by surprise or learning bad habits from a particular sifu.

I guess with your KF skills, knowledge of other cultures and languages, when your not sharing your wisdom on this forum, you're hunting for treasures in lost cities and ancient tombs

Yes, chics do have more options. Lets say we go head to head one on one. You strike at me, I will not block or hit back - because it is not gentlemenly to do so. In some ways I'm still an old fashion kind of guy who will always open the door for the ladies.

Oh my trolling, I'm amberessed to call what I do trolling when you're around and I'm still learning from the best

You're finally starting to get on a roll with this one, Kelvin. You're losing your touch, mate.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching