The pulse between relaxation and contraction,

Creates the shock wave.

Targeting system
    Directional focus
    Transmission
    Engine

No big deal , no secret , just develop the skill

------why not?

you live in the richest country in the world in this era. (not it the village you have to hide from the Qing and steal a bowl of rice to survive )

you live in one of the largest city with freedom right protected.
    there are lots and lots opportunity out there.
    grap it. and buy a ferrare.

BTW, you will be out of your mind to buy a ferrare to expect no over speed driving. --------------------------------------------------------

i'm from cuba a very poor country were the birds don't sing since they were all eaten , rice is a treat

since i am here i am not impressed by how many shiney toys i can hide myself behind

but a glass of wine , a good meal and a good conversation with friends no that is my idea of rich
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Originally posted by AmanuJRY
    I agree fully. I have studied Kundalini (sp?), but have not been formally trained. One way I use to try to show people is, where do you feel the 'energy' when you feel emotion, always it has been where the chakra assosiated with that emotion is.

yup, that stuffy feeling...

that right shoulder riginess or stiff... ( those are from forcing to reason out a matter when one needs is to open the heart( 4th chakra) to embrace and the issue solve itself.)

IMO, there are all different based platform exist. some can substitude each others, some cannot. and all needs to work together.

Married????.......oh, yeah your right.

Actually I was going to have my wife dress up so I could pretend I was with someone else.

As for romper room, it had better be a suburban, cause I'm a wild man.

of course with a swing and monkey bars included

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

Originally posted by Ernie

since i am here i am not impressed by how many shiney toys i can hide myself behind

but a glass of wine , a good meal and a good conversation with friends no that is my idea of rich

Still, you can have a ferrare, ferrare can be symbolized as courage, freedoom, and full of energy,
    your choice to have it or not ofcorse

of course with a swing and monkey bars included
    LOL........I'll take it!
    Sapere aude, Justin.

The map is not the Terrain.

"Wheather you believe you can, or you believe you can't...You're right." - Henry Ford

I remembered it well those days where gangs of menacing kids armed with sling shots roaming and terrorizing my neighborhood. It would be a treat to see any lone pigeon on a blue sky day. What is more funny is where people look at your dog and cat with those glazed looks from charlie chaplin comedies. Like the mouse said, there is no cat in 3rd world country! =)

Originally posted by Hendrik
    Still, you can have a ferrare, ferrare can be symbolized as courage, freedoom, and full of energy,
    your choice to have it or not ofcorse

A Ferrari symbolizes - abundance, wealth, self indulgence, excess, gluttony. No one I have ever known that had a Ferrari (and that isn't many) ever exibited courage.

Courage, freedom, these are better expressed by an old army jeep...it can go just about anywhere, doesn't cost you $200,000, and will allow you to really test your courage (not with speed, with terrain). Or, if you prefer to spend over $50,000, get a Hummer.
    Sapere aude, Justin.

"Wheather you believe you can, or you believe you can't...You're right." - Henry Ford

http://www.pinkjeeptours.com/brokenarrow.html

Courage, freedom, these are better expressed by an old army jeep

A Ferrari symbolizes - abundance, wealth, self indulgence, excess, gluttony. No one I have ever known that had a Ferrari (and that isn't many) ever exibited courage.

Courage, freedom, these are better expressed by an old army jeep...it can go just about anywhere, doesn't cost you $200,000, and will allow you to really test your courage (not with speed, with terrain). Or, if you prefer to spend over $50,000, get a Hummer.

Sure, why not Jeep? integrated meaning embrace and acceptance on others preference right?

I like my Acura NDX and the GPS. because it help me to find correct path when driving in the hectic confusing LA highway.

I love to go to Yosemiti and climing to strecth...

and I am sure everyone is different.

You know, one of the big myth in WCK is about placing the elbow in the center line.
    There must be a reason why placing the elbow there. it might be a great place to put there stratigicly.
    But does the body become unnature and has to give in? Does that close down the chest to make breathing shallow? Does that close down the 4th chakra to make a close heart person? ...
    life is always a paradox.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-19-2004 at 11:04 AM.

From what I know elbow in - good for defense, but for attack better elbow out enough to avoid cramping and hampering your movements . WSL was also well known for his good use of elbow-in defense against various opponents in those beimo days.

Regards,
    PH

Originally posted by Hendrik
    You know, one of the big myth in WCK is about placing the elbow in the center line.
    There must be a reason why placing the elbow there. it might be a great place to put there stratigicly.
    But does the body become unnature and has to give in? Does that close down the chest to make breathing shallow? Does that close down the 4th chakra to make a close heart person? ...
    or does it protect the heart chakra from shock?
    Sapere aude, Justin.

http://www.pinkjeeptours.com/brokenarrow.html

Courage, freedom, these are better expressed by an old army jeep
    I love the idea, but a PINK jeep.
    Sapere aude, Justin.

hey don't knock i took the tour a few years back ,
    those things can climb

and if it ever broke down just think how easy it would be to spot ha ha

or does it protect the heart chakra from shock?
    complicated issue, closing the heart chakra is nature and needed in certain instant.

But, doing it as a daily practiced will close down the heart chakra and subject to attack from others because we project an isolation between others and us.

Say, if I am in a party with you and lots of people I have never meet. If I start with very defensive, judging others with my bias standard, and close minded. I can p..sh you and others off and create lots of unfriendly situation or even miss understanding others, or even provoke uncessasary attack. one cant make friends that way, one cant even listen truely with a closing heart. Thus, we will react wrongly due to our distorted listening.

So, we will stuck with our prejudist with that closing of heart.

in additional, if our breathing (blood/oxigen circulation) is shallow due to our posture. our heart beat got accelerated, we can get nevous, get blank in our mind, get less oxigen in our brain, and impulsive ....etc easy.

If our posture is not balance or center, our mind will not be balance. physical based platform does influence, mental based platform greatly , and energy based platform got totally disturb.

since our practice, our training, our daily behavior, our physical,.... do influence each others.

But then, there are times we need to shut the 4th chakra or close our heart to seduction.....

Thus, it is a complex issue.

WCK teaches us to "listen" and to "listen" the heart has to open. physical based platform needs to be at ease, mind based platform needs to be clear and awaring, energy based platform needs to be stable and center.

otherwise, we will force the situation.....

I believe the SLT is also a balancing practice of all platforms in different major condition.

just some different views.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-19-2004 at 04:04 PM.

hey don't knock i took the tour a few years back ,
    those things can climb

and if it ever broke down just think how easy it would be to spot ha ha
    Yeah, but pink?????

Why not flourescent yellow or green??

.....wait a min.......was there a hot chick driving......also in pink......with a little dog......in a pink outfit......
    Sapere aude, Justin.